**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

2un5siujtnga1.png
This is literally atlsfinest atlsfinest 's post the other day. :lol:

utah/toronto/whoever are going to ask for both picks and reaves man yall know how it goes

if they can do utah deal with 1 pick and multiple 2ders i would do it tho

This is literally atlsfinest atlsfinest 's post the other day. :lol:

That's me on the Lakers Reddit as well. I just copied and pasted it over there too lol.

Honestly, I almost forgot that 2023 is a pick swap and we're going to have a pick in this year's draft (unless we do a draft night trade).

If the Pelicans continue to struggle, and we continue to struggle as well it might be a top 10 pick

This is the thing I don't understand. The whole idea of waiting until the trade deadline to get rid of Russ was that the price of taking on his salary would go down as the season went on but it seems like teams are still demanding a first-round pick to take on Russ's salary for 38 games.

This is the thing I don't understand. The whole idea of waiting until the trade deadline to get rid of Russ was that the price of taking on his salary would go down as the season went on but it seems like teams are still demanding a first-round pick to take on Russ's salary for 38 games.

But the returning 40 mill in salary also has 12-16 mill left on it.

It's the Laker tax

she just gotta sell the team man

i saw this though that was pretty interesting

but if they cared enough to put a good basketball product on the floor maybe it wouldnt be like this

What does this even mean? How is the number so astronomically lower?

Seems like a Ballsack post :lol:

edit: Like Noble said... seems like it lines up with Covid

What does this even mean? How is the number so astronomically lower?

Seems like a Ballsack post :lol:
not sure
but guess he's saying the overall totals year to year been droppin?

especially post-covid. basically saying it went from pretty much a sold house every home game to not much
2021 year skewed tho cuz it wasnt open for full capacity i think

Those attendance numbers mean nothing. 2020 was rolling, then the season got shut down.

2021 is right after covid and everyone wasn't comfortable going to games. And if I remember correctly, seating was limited at that time.

2022 was full capacity finally and we don't have those numbers.

Back
Top Bottom