**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Didn't see any stories about Bev calling him Dracula
Yeah no one CALLED HIM Dracula.

Like/as is not the same as...

... nah, that's your boy. You got it. He can cuss at little kids & babies but don't anybody compare getting rid of him to removing a vampire from the locker room.

I know, I know: FTK. 🤣 And that's fine, But it weakens the legs of a grandstand that 'getting rid of Dracula in the locker room' is out of pocket.

Yeah no one CALLED HIM Dracula.

Like/as is not the same as...

... nah, that's your boy. You got it. He can cuss at little kids & babies but don't anybody compare getting rid of him to removing Dracula from the locker room.

I know, I know: FTK. 🤣 And that's fine, But it weakens the legs of a grandstand that they 'getting rid of Dracula in the locker room' line was out of pocket.
Kids in middle school kinda stupid to believe the kids father is actually a vampire 🤨

I honestly sports-hate the Suns more than the Celtics.

Still pissed about them poking their chest out and talking crazy after that last playoff series where AD went down. NONE of that energy was present when they were healthy, literally prior to AD getting hurt Kuz was throwing off the backboard oops to Bron in a playoff game :lol: . That would have been done in 6 smh

there 100% should be times bamba/ad share together
mo at the 5 and he can stretch the floor (40% from 3 is crazy) lol
that is if the shooting sustains

everyone that comes here their 3pt% drops 5%
Aaron Laursuel on his pod said it won’t happen. He’s in the Jeanie/rob inner circle. He’s been spot on all year on things (bc he’s literally in Robs text chain)

Woj Pod today

“I think for the Lakers, they’ve used that pick now. They’ve moved off of Russell Westbrook and now D’Angelo Russell is a player I think they do have interest in talking about a contract extension with. Whether it’s during the season or after the season when he’s a free agent and can do a new deal.”

Aaron Laursuel on his pod said it won’t happen. He’s in the Jeanie/rob inner circle. He’s been spot on all year on things (bc he’s literally in Robs text chain)
**** really lol (about it no happening)
interesting

I’m not gonna get too excited til we stop seeing 3 guard lineups

If we see D’lo Reaves shroeder out there then nothing will change

lakers twitter sayin phil handy the one that called russ a vamp

I mean Phil and Russ went at each other a few times this year. 100% possible...

Also 100% possible that something similar might have been said and the guy got on TV and put his spin on it...

26 games left. In order to get back to. 500 Will need to finish 16-10 the rest of the way, which would be our best stretch of the season. Can't afford to trick off any losses and we have to hope for perfect health for LeBron and AD if we want to have any hopes of making the playoffs.

I love the idea of DLo being point moving forward.

We won all 6 of our previous championships with non-superstar PGs; DFish & end-of-career-Rondo.

I know 'superstar point guards not winning championships' is a polarizing NBA conversation, but, I mean, it is what it is.

People point to Steph as a superstar PG with 4 rings, but come on, he's a combo guard at best, and an SG to me.

Kidd took back-to-back Nets teams to the Finals, but lost them both. Didn't win until he took a much reduced role with Dallas and was no longer a superstar.

Same with Gary Payton; didn't win as a superstar PG then won in a reduced role w/ the Heat.

Kyrie got one, and I'm not going to diminish his role on that Cavs team by saying he only got it because of Bron. Absolutely not; he was a stud. So there's one

In like 30 years, who else? Chauncey? Were we ever considering Tony Parker a superstar? He was never even All NBA 1st Team.

Nash, CP3, Dame, Wall, Luka, Gary Payton, Tim Hardaway, all kinds of point gods: no championships. Hell, for the most part, not really even close.

#dloading

So weird we always leak crap to the media after a trade. Just trade them and shut up

“Thomas asked for it”
“Russ was a vampire”

I swear this is petty female gossipy behavior. Just shut up already
you act like its just this organization that does it

EVERY organization does this

Back
Top Bottom