**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Hoping Ham needs to somewhat figure out the rotation for this team quick. So relieved we dont have to see the 3 ( no shooting ) guard line up :sick:

1676060258093.jpeg

I’ll still take this moment over brons becoming #1. Most hilarious thing ive seen in the NBA lol

Bev will forever be a real one for bringing that Camera to the ref.

Is ham gonna play Mo next to AD?

I'd actually like to see Wenyen get some Burn with AD. Maybe he could actually grab a rebound when AD goes to help on drives to the basket.

Just sucks we fired Vogel just to trade Russ.

that Guard rotation is going to be hard for ham to figure out, Lonnie Brings a lot to this team offensively as a guy who could get to the basket, is great in transition & can spread the floor. Problem is he's a streaky shooter & gets lost sometimes on defense.

I was with trading him & Bev but i guess the right player didn't pop up, the good thing is between Reaves, Dennis, Lonnie, TB, & Beasley we should always have someone with the abiltiy to score 15-20 from the guard spot, the difficult part is Ham figuring out when a player doesn't have it that night & making the change quick enough

AD at the 5 isn’t working
Too much banging for him wears him out. And he can’t box out true centers

Javale and AD worked
Dwight and AD worked
The centers the past two seasons just too slow/too old/not talented enough to maximize AD and Bron.

Interesting thing I noticed about Bamba is he's pretty good from the top of the key threes, and not just the corners. Opens a ton of space if he can carry that to LA (Lol).

there 100% should be times bamba/ad share together
mo at the 5 and he can stretch the floor (40% from 3 is crazy) lol
that is if the shooting sustains

everyone that comes here their 3pt% drops 5%

If it’s not us. I won’t be mad at PHX winning the chip, at least it won’t be BOS

I’ll take MIL and PHX winning the title over BOS anyday
Anyone but Boston. All I care about.

Clippers would be insufferable, but whatever. They'd still be behind by 16. 🤣 Doesn't matter because they're not going to anyways.

Whoever plays Boston = my 2nd team.

there 100% should be times bamba/ad share together
mo at the 5 and he can stretch the floor (40% from 3 is crazy) lol
that is if the shooting sustains

everyone that comes here their 3pt% drops 5%

We're gonna find out if the word that he has a low motor is true or not. Idealistically he has all the tools to be a decent Big next to AD, but i've heard a lot of people saying he plays extremely soft for his size

Vogel is an average coach, if he was so great he'd have another job now. They should have hired Kidd from jump or Snyder after firing Vogel.
Vogel is getting paid this year to stay at home. He wasn’t taking another job

Anyone but Boston. All I care about.

Clippers would be insufferable, but whatever. They'd still be behind by 16. 🤣 Doesn't matter because they're not going to anyways.

Whoever plays Boston = my 2nd team.

Anyone but Boston.

There are a few teams where I wouldn't like it...

But always...ANYONE BUT BOSTON

Back
Top Bottom