**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

FYI sohi 23 sohi 23 I'm not sure they would offer us Sharpe in an AD package.....

🖕😂

Glad Bron enjoyed the Super Bowl tho......

"Let him rest". 👍

Brother it’s a hour long private jet from PHX to PDX. I hope you guys aren’t serious complaining about him playing the all-star game either. That’s like 10-20 minutes of walking up and down the court and launching 3s.

Hella glad AD didn’t make the game though. He needs the week to rest and get away. We need him to really start balling again post all-star break.

328441450_5722706867798462_3342656482939426785_n.jpg

kji9gbvfr3ia1.png

yad2f0fp83ia1.png

Turned that mess off at half time.

Just checked the box score and saw that Beasley out scored AD.

We aren't going anywhere with AD playing like this.

1 step forward, 2 steps back. That's the theme of this season.

Last edited:
A couple wide open Thybulle 3’s…which is fine, mixed in with some tough shot making from Dame and a couple ones under drop coverage with AD contesting…maybe could’ve played higher BUT there was still a contest.

I’m sure the numbers probably do back it up but no one wants to hear any of that after a loss.

Just checked the box score and saw the Beasley out scored AD.

Beasley caught fire in the fourth when the game was already decided. :lol:

Hopefully he can carry that shooting.

Dame was on a heater. Not much you can do when he does that.

But everyone else? AD sat in drop and watched him hit 3 after 3. Ham didn't once switch up his defense (granted I turned it off right before half). Rui 1 foot in the paint at all times gave up some looks. Offensive rebounding had them in a scramble and they got a lot of kickouts. Just ******. :smh:

Just checked the box score and saw that Beasley out scored AD.

Woke up this morning failure smdh

Dame was on a heater. Not much you can do when he does that.

But everyone else? AD sat in drop and watched him hit 3 after 3. Ham didn't once switch up his defense (granted I turned it off right before half). Rui 1 foot in the paint at all times gave up some looks. Offensive rebounding had them in a scramble and they got a lot of kickouts. Just ****ty. :smh:
There were times when AD switched and got blown by for a layup or the defense was in scramble mode.

More telling to me is that Portland was targeting AD in the pick and roll. He used to blow those up, but since returning from injury he hasn’t really been the same on defense or offense for that matter.

^ He was being sarcastic. He had to have been. That's the only way my brain can process what he just said without imploding. Or exploding. Somehow-ploding. The only way my ears can hear what Ham just said without 'ploding is thinking that he had to have been sarcastic.

Ol' Darvin, always being sarcastic. lol

Lowkey wish we still had the small guards on the roster so someone could've asked him what he saw statistically in the three guard lineups to keep using it despite the numbers.

I could be wrong but I feel like he was doing the 3 guard lineups heavy cuz he was forced to play Brick.

Ham should get some blame.

But I'm focused on AD.

Prior to the OKC game he was ok.

Since that game it's like he is running around out there.

He should have been killing the scrub they had on him.

We gotta win Wednesday. If we are 7 games below .500 going into the all star break, it's a wrap.

We ain’t doing **** this year. Even if we make the playoffs.

I love Dlo but if he wants 25 mil I’d rather just do what needs to be done to get Kyrie.

Back
Top Bottom