**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

It was pretty clear the Thunder coach outcoached Ham. And a few other games

But at the end of the day, the roster construction and the players not having effort and energy on defense is what’s caused most of the losses this season, if you don’t count the refs and injuries :lol:

Just really hard to put this season on Ham.
The veteran leaders on the roster aka Bron and AD need to step up their leadership skills and get their teammates locked in and focused.

Rajon, Dudley, Dwight, and Javale ain't walking thru that door to give speeches and pep talks

I read an article earlier saying they could petition the league office about it.

Spirit of the rule was created so that you couldn't leave the team you just got traded to in order to go right back. Not sure they care enough about him to do, nor if the league would grant them permission.

It doesn't make any sense that we couldn't sign him especially since he went to another team after that Jazz trade and release

I read an article earlier saying they could petition the league office about it.

Spirit of the rule was created so that you couldn't leave the team you just got traded to in order to go right back. Not sure they care enough about him to do, nor if the league would grant them permission.
This sounds like something Pincus would suggest

we might have the talent NOW, but we don't have the reps and continuity....

hard to shake up the whole roster and then go 17-10 the final stretch.

Not impossible, but not likely either.

Terrible start to the season (pre-season also) and dug ourselves into a hole we haven't been able to climb out of.

Haven't seen .500 all season, don't think we will either.....

the silver lining is RW is gone, and we can turn the chapter and get back to LAKERS BASKETBALL.

literally threw away 2 seasons though

There are frontcourt guys who barely play as it is and y’all want to add another player to the rotation??

Loved what Stanley did last season, but I would just use the last roster spot on a developmental guy (like Wenyen and Stanley last season). But I suppose that can be done in a few weeks...

Reactions: DLF
^^ been a bad cycle of one goes down and right when he about to be back the other goes down

the amount of **** injury luck is very unfortunate

Back
Top Bottom