**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

If there was a way to trade AD and improve the team in the short and long term I don't think anybody here would be against it. But there isn't and all the ideas that have been suggested are short sighted or just straight up dumb. So Imma choose to enjoy watching this team the same way I did in 2020. Let's go Lakers

If there was a way to trade AD and improve the team in the short and long term I don't think anybody here would be against it. But there isn't and all the ideas that have been suggested are short sighted or just straight up dumb. So Imma choose to enjoy watching this team the same way I did in 2020. Let's go Lakers

There is. 3 team/4 team type deals which can be done but are certainly more difficult to jot down on a cocktail napkin.

Teams over the summer will have the time to work them out. Hopefully they'll figure one out.

They pulled a 3-teamer at the deadline, just need to do it again in the summer.

(Provided we don't win it all this year and run it back).

This but even if they were good ideas, who the **** has the energy or willpower to argue (with people who clearly won’t change their minds) when the Lakers are still playing in meaningful games? Nobody is getting traded anytime soon so what is the point?

The off-season is a long time. There will be endless days to spend on useless trade drivel. We’re still in the season and we still have a chance. Until the season if officially over, Ima be rooting for the lakers to win a ring and I’ll enjoy it the whole way no matter how it goes.

I’m not trynna be the fan police. I just don’t like this bull**** everyday. I just wanna have fun, enjoy my team competing for the ring and talk about it with my internet homies. All the going back and forth about the same **** everyday is dumb as hell.

There is. 3 team/4 team type deals which can be done but are certainly more difficult to jot down on a cocktail napkin.

Teams over the summer will have the time to work them out. Hopefully they'll figure one out.

They pulled a 3-teamer at the deadline, just need to do it again in the summer.

(Provided we don't win it all this year and run it back).
You've unlocked the Brosizzlew30.23 Brosizzlew30.23 trade machine achievement. Congrats

The problem is Lebron will come back and him and AD with Dlo and Pistol Reaves will look amazing and we will all fall in love

But the inevitable will happen and we all know it. When you have a 39 year old next season and a baby giraffe out there always falling; injuries are bound to happen

But they look so damn good together it’s hard to accept we have to move on

Tough decision for Rob. I personally don’t think he will pull the trigger. AD is too special when healthy so you roll the dice and keep him

More power to you if you can find a player or two that will equal what AD can cover.

What will happen if we don't? We fall to the 11 seed? :lol:

I'm not pushin to make a move as the 1 seed. I'm pushing to make a move to get out of the middle.

“You watch the box scores everyday? Only the Lakers…” Shout out to LFR podcast

I don’t really care what these other teams are doing. Just need the Lakers to handle their business and let the chips fall where they may.

Saying “oh we’re just the 11 seed” is a bit misleading

THREE LOSSES currently separate the 4th seed 34-loss Suns and the 12th seed 37-loss Pelicans

Which means a couple correct calls from refs and a couple FTs from AD we could be a 4 seed chasing a top 3 position, despite all the injuries and having The Brick for 50+ games

Last edited:
End of the day no one is "ripping off thier shirts"

Enjoy wins if you want and lament losses if you want....

I'm TOLD that coaches don't matter, so this is very interesting to me.

I'm TOLD that you just give the ball to your star and they get buckets. But the explanation given there, I want it to make sense, but that sounds like coaches have quite the influence.

I'm gonna have to think about this because it goes against what i've been TOLD.

I'm TOLD that coaches don't matter, so this is very interesting to me.

I'm TOLD that you just give the ball to your star and they get buckets. But the explanation given there, I want it to make sense, but that sounds like coaches have quite the influence.

I'm gonna have to think about this because it goes against what i've been TOLD.

Please don't do this...we have had enough of him today....🤣🤣🤣

Back
Top Bottom