**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

herewegoagain.gif

🤣🤣😂
ah-****-here-we-go-again-ah-****.gif

Wait......the coach y'all spent the whole year *****in about????? THAT coach?

Hands in his pockets?????

NOW......we wanna credit him.......for beating the Suns........without KD and Ayton? For movin us to the 10 seed????? Wait..........AFTER the trade deadline brought in better players?!?!?!?!?

Praise God he stopped using AD as a screen setter, and got us double the free throws! 🙌

Reactions: DLF
Ham deserves some blame imo.. there’s <10 games left in the season and he just figured out the optimal lineup

Need to pay Reaves ASAP, his ability to draw fouls is at an elite level somehow, giving him easy, efficient points. Shares the ball like a point guard and can get his own shot.

Beasleys contract is 4yr/60mil and would much rather have AR for that price or cheaper

Ham deserves some blame imo.. there’s <10 games left in the season and he just figured out the optimal lineup

Need to pay Reaves ASAP, his ability to draw fouls is at an elite level somehow, giving him easy, efficient points. Shares the ball like a point guard and can get his own shot.

Beasleys contract is 4yr/60mil and would much rather have AR for that price or cheaper

Whatchu mean? Season just started bro. Keep up :lol:

Hate playing teams coming off big Ls but whatever.
Hopefully SGA doesn’t go tomorrow. He only played 26 minutes tonight.

The league wants us in the playoffs... We'll get in. When I saw Reeves get all them fouls the other night I knew Silver sent the memo to the refs.

5F5856DB-18A8-45DD-94AB-29402DF4D744.jpeg

Huge weekend (Also because I’m going to be doing something big. Won’t be here on Sunday. I’ll post about it when I get the chance).

Friday’s Games:
Lakers over Thunder in LA
Hornets over Mavs in DAL
Bucks over Jazz in UTAH
Sixers over Warriors in GS

Saturday:
Kings over Jazz in SAC
Clippers over Pelicans in LA

Sunday:
Lakers over Bulls in LA
Hornets over Mavs in CHA
Blazers over OKC in POR
Warriors over Wolves in GS

35A7B530-6F2B-42D8-963E-A0057C5CC0F9.gif

DLo since coming back from the ankle sprain
21.7/7.1 on .484/.407/.840 on 15.7 shots

AR in that same timeframe
20.7/5.7 on .597/.333/.841 (9.9 FTA/game and 9.6 FG per)

Max them both. Pay them all the money.

• Haha
Reactions: DLF
Hate playing teams coming off big Ls but whatever.
Hopefully SGA doesn’t go tomorrow. He only played 26 minutes tonight.

SGA didn't play much at all in the 4th. I'm sure they were holding him out so he can play 40 minutes tonight.

I mean, we spin it nicely with his little girl and rainbows and hopes and dreams.......

......Sprinkled in with:
Injured in 21
Injured in 22
Injured in 23

Not an all star the last two years (due to injuries)

So, yea, please let's run it back in 24. 🙏

(Not to mention, Bron also had injuries each of those years too)

But sure, run it back, this time it'll be different.* 👍

Hey, his goal was 82 games tho. I had a goal with Kate Upton similar to that. :wink: :lol:

great article. Crazy the injury was initially 8-10 weeks but he came back in 5.5.

Huge game tonight. Can’t wait to watch.
**** the Thunder! Hopefully SGA’s abdominal is sore this morning lol.

Back
Top Bottom