**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Agree. AD needs to contol his body more. And that includes him falling off balance at every drive and risk injury. He looks like he’s on stilts at times

League did the Lakers a favor with the gap between games to start the series.

This is gonna be a real life saver for this squad, well needed & well earned. I was itching for that 6th seed simply because of Rest, but because they won last night they have Four full days off and only one game played in the span of a week. they have sucked in early start games this year, But i don't think that's specific to the Lakers.

Now I'm thinking the Lakers have a better chance to steal game 1. Grizz rested everyone their last game so they really haven't played since the 7th. They'll be off 8 days rest before game 1. That's way too much time off. And they dropped both their game 1s last year

Haven’t had more than two days off between games sine the all star break. Expecting the guys to come out and go for the game 1 steal

coach Lebron gotta figure out a lineup to punish those triple teams on AD in the post.
Rui defended his *** off yesterday

We stand around a lot and watch Lebron and defer to Lebron instead of moving the ball around.

Lebron is so great it’s hard for guys not to throw him the ball when he has his hand up calling for it. I get it

But all the iso’s kill the flow. Hope we can get more shots for others in the flow of the offense instead of iso ball

Hopefully we don’t get inconsistent refs. That TWolves game was horrible. 1st quarter no fouls being called then 2nd quarter every foul was called. I will say DLo came out aggressive was trying to get to the line in the 1st quarter and the refs were not having it :lol:

Back
Top Bottom