**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

welp

dennis schroeder all over again
I reckon it will be a shotgun marriage where the Lakers know they are overpaying his market but he's decent and a salary filler for potential trade. D'Lo gets his money but knows there's a chance he gets moved soon enough.

Sort of like when D'Lo got to the Warriors.

You gon post this tonight? 🤔

My whole point of that post was to make fun of how goofy it is to do that on a game by game basis.

And you don't want to trade him because of games like these, you clearly have indicated all year it's because of his health so whatever. They're gonna win the series and he will be a big part of it. Not tripping or wanting to move anyone on my end.

I would like to see Walker get some burn. Can’t be any worse than bum *** Troy Brown. But knowing Ham, he’ll roll out the same line ups over and over again.

There’s some things Ham has to stop doing.

-Beasley/TBJ lineups
-The LeBron only lineups.
-Run a damn pick and roll with AD. He clearly doesn’t have it from the post. Force movement.
-Let DLo run the P&R with AD especially when his shot isn’t falling. Or run DLo/Bron with AD getting the ball when they collapse on Bron getting the ball on the roll.
-Call a timeout after you turned the ball over twice in a row. The end of the 3rd was bad but the early 4th was a death blow.

I personally don’t understand why pick and roll isn’t the focal point of our offense

We have AD which is damn near a cheat code in the pick and roll. We could use it with Bron, DLo or Reaves and it be effective

We just hand him the ball and hope he does the right thing.

If DLo’s shot isn’t falling. But also don’t have him initiating the offense either. And getting them in the pick and roll, opening up an easy midrange shot. There’s no point for him to be out there.
*It’s the same with Dennis. If he’s not distributing the ball, and he’s off ball guard it’s doing nothing.

Or run off ball screens to get him open (and that should be done for everybody outside Bron and AD). Not every play has to be a drive and kick and then swing around. or *pass pass pass pass pass. Oh **** we gotta shoot it.*

I think HiP will try the three guard lineup (Reaves, D'Lo, Schroder) next game if the offense struggles again.

Really though D Lo played himself out of millions :lol:

4/90 sounds good to me

Russell is the definition of an 82 game player and not a 16 game player. The crazy thing is that game 1 (where he played poorly in the first half and played okay in the second half) is literally one of the best playoff games he's ever played.

It's a small sample size of about a dozen games but Russell has been hot garbage in all but one of them. He just doesn't have the ability to raise his game in important spots but he's good enough to help you on a night tonight basis in the regular season.

Back
Top Bottom