**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

20160413_185946.jpg

IMG_20201103_111209.jpg

Think I would've started Rui but I get saving him for the second unit. And they can always start him in the second half and beyond if need be.

I'm actually glad we didn't start Rui.

I think we are trying to see if we just got off to a slow start or if they was just cooking us...

Either way I'm sure Rui will get more minutes.

Playing off the court is overkill, I mainly just mean letting AD ignore AG, letting AD patrol the paint and AG not being good enough offensively to make the Lakers pay for it.

They’re going to play AG in the Bron minutes regardless of how he does offensively because they don’t have anything else defensively in the front court.

Yea i'm interested in how they play AG, he isn't a complete bum & can do things with the ball but >>>>> having AD out on the peremiter with nobody on the interior

Jokic is definitely gonna try & rest on Offense so i wouldn't be mad at us pushing the pace & getting Vando out in transition

Hope Vando doesn't just stand in the corner. Cramps the offense and he's got the furthest distance to run back on d with old *** LeBron and the slow guards lagging behind. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom