**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

lou-williams-2-1024x683.jpg

I swear he and Clarkson won like 9-10 games by themselves when the team was winning 20-something games before they got traded. :lol:

lou-williams-2-1024x683.jpg

I swear he and Clarkson won like 9-10 games by themselves when the team was winning 20-something games before they got traded. :lol:

Lemon Pepper Lou is the all time leader in bench points? Not going to lie, I would have thought maybe Manu or Jamal Crawford.

pmatic pmatic I like it.

Think some parts are too low. I think Rui gets 4 years or 3+1. DLo gets 2+1 (matches salary commitments better, and because he played himself out of money if you can get a longer commitment that is better with the new CBA, whether on the books or a trade chip). Reaves gets closer to $90mil than $70mil. Those years 3 & 4 whether it’s closer to your guess or mine will be rough ones though.

(He could) but I don’t think CP3 takes anything but minimum for LA. And if he gets the TPMLE we can all collectively throw rocks at Pelinka. And then next year CP3 can make his decision based on money. Unless a team who has the full MLE and think he’s the missing piece and offers that to him this year.
(The mistake I worry about with CP3 though is that Ham will over rely on him in series in which it makes no sense just because he’s CP3. He’s still talented but his role would be so much better as trying to find shots for guys who can’t do it themselves, which would be the bench units).

I think with that roster they are better than every team in the West except Denver.
And the key for Denver is being able to have adaptability of a AD at the 4 lineup. As well as a more complete 3 that takes pressure off the rest of the team. Or Vando learns to eat up an easy 10 points a game which is almost always there for him.

Last edited:
I could give less than 2 ****s about Beasley and Bamba to a lesser extent. Losing Rui would suck.

Unless we getting multiple firsts for #17 attaching the pick to Beasley or Bamba seems like hustling backwards.

We literally watched Kuz barf two playoffs.
So let DLo barf another so they're even, THEN make a decision? 👀 Because at the very least, Kuz contributed to a championship.

There is no perfect, but I'm struggling to see time net positive for DLo anymore. (Note: 'We have to' isn't a positive; it's just acceptance.)

So let DLo barf another so they're even, THEN make a decision? 👀 Because at the very least, Kuz contributed to a championship.

There is no perfect, but I'm struggling to see time net positive for DLo anymore. (Note: 'We have to' isn't a positive; it's just acceptance.)
D'Lo is far from perfect like you said, but:

-Keeps flexibility for a trade down the line
-Eases the load on Bron, AD and Reaves on offense

Back
Top Bottom