**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

If Washington is blowing it up for real, this isn't the worst idea. I wouldn't give up the seconds considering what they just got back for Beal. :lol:

Well.......I been sayin to sell AD to Port........

What if we pivot and go the other way? :nerd:

Dame may finally agree to leave (Miami?) why not convince him he's our missing piece?

Beal package was **** Dame can help with leverage, hope Bron/AD workin the phones.

I was hopin to keep AR with him.

You thinkin keep Rui w Dame?

Dame to the Lakers died when we blew our load for Russ.

Our only appealing assets are AR, Christie and 29 unprotected. That’s a pretty good package imo. Would be tough for Miami to beat that.

But it doesn’t really matter, Dame doesn’t have a no trade clause. I doubt Portland FO trades him in the west.

Dame doesn’t have a no trade clause. I doubt Portland FO trades him in the west.

True, but they have to honor him. He has total power of that franchise. As loyal as he's been, they can't screw him over, fan base would kill them.

(Granted, no idea if he'd even consider us, hence need Bron/AD workin him)

Dame to the Lakers died when we blew our load for Russ.

Our only appealing assets are AR, Christie and 29 unprotected. That’s a pretty good package imo. Would be tough for Miami to beat that.

But it doesn’t really matter, Dame doesn’t have a no trade clause. I doubt Portland FO trades him in the west.

That was moreso on Dame. Bron and AD went to recruit him first. But he on that loyalty BS.

True, but they have to honor him. He has total power of that franchise. As loyal as he's been, they can't screw him over, fan base would kill them.

(Granted, no idea if he'd even consider us, hence need Bron/AD workin him)

The fan base would kill them if they traded their franchise legend to the lakers. It’s not going to happen.

Back
Top Bottom