**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

If LeBron likes the kid he will play
Need to see how quick he is and how that jumper look against the pros. Who cares if he’s 6-6

Caruso and Drummond for Bamba and Harrison is nearly identical.

But I think the Bulls would want a young guy or future pick. Caruso coming off an All-Defense year and still under contract for two more years.

What about Dollar General D'Lo we just drafted?

I think that would be fair, but they seem to really like JHS.

Probably a lot of time in South Bay this upcoming season. I think if he's a good backup, that's a win at #17.

Even better considering Lonzo's done, Ayo, Pat Bev and Coby White are unrestricted. And of course, Zach Lavine.

JHS (#17)/Bamba/Harrison for Caruso/Drummond is a win-win. Could expand to more if both sides are willing.

Surprised the Bulls didn't try and make a move to at least get into the 2nd round. They have a ton of questions marks going into next year.

I like Caruso but i'm not giving up the first rounder for him, This team is in NEED of young players, and the F.O has done a great job drafting. also Drummond was pretty trash last time he was here & is just an annoying presence in general, i rather take the chance on Bamba.

If it's Bamba/Harrison & a future second/HEAVILY protected first than i would be willing to do it.

from all the scouting reports it seems as if JHS is kind of already good enough to crack a rotation. His best strength seems to be running the pick & roll, he seems pretty patient & has already shown the ability to make tough shots & is good in the midrange/floater area. He also seems to have an NBA ready body & should be passable on defense.

I wouldn't be surprised if he gets 15-20 mpg the first year & carves out a role in the rotation.

Essentially he seems like A bigger version of D'Lo minus the three ball, but with quicker feet & lateral movement & a much better motor on defense. Think that should really help him get familiar in the offense assuming D'Lo stays

Looking forward to summer league.

Last year with only Max it wasn’t as fun

Now we got 3 good players to watch in 17 40 and Christie

Looking forward to summer league.

Last year with only Max it wasn’t as fun

Now we got 3 good players to watch in 17 40 and Christie
The two undrafted will be interesting to watch too. Don’t forget about Swider too :lol: SPJ probably gone

With these draft picks staying, gonna be interesting now how we navigate free agency. The next big deadline will be Mo Bamba and Beasleys team option

Indeed
fanspo-nba-trade-machine-snap_6-23-2023_8-36-05PM.png

Back
Top Bottom