**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Is there any truth to the noise that Bamba wants to to be a Bulls player?

HAM has him & ain’t even use him.

I could see him looking for more opportunity elsewhere.

I think they might as well bite the Beasley and Bamba bullet and just pick up their option.
Or re-sign them to multi-year deals at a $1-3mil savings first year.

If they decline the options, and either leave or they don't try to retain them, that's a rough start for 2023-24

Re-sign Bamba and Beasley, valuable trade chips for a solid rebounding center like Valanciunas in Feb kinda like TOR did when they acquired Gasol mid-season during Kawhi and Lowry's title run

I remember I cracked up once at Chick Hearn on a Van Exel fast break. Nick went into the lane, came back out, skip pass to the other side of the court, came back up to the top, got the ball back, went back in to the rim and came right back out baseline. I'll never forget Chick said something like "Van Exel on the break goes into the lane, comes back out, pass to (whoever), aaaand gets the ball back at the top. Nick on the drive... where you going Nick? I don't know, he doesn't know, nobody knows." 🤣🤣😂🔥🔥🔥

Capture.PNG

Minny has to be preparing to dump KAT's salary, right?
I *think* they want to give them a chance because KAT was injured most of the season. But it would probably be best from a value proposition to shop now before his supermax kicks in 2024-25.

U fast, g

I did take it back even tho homie took it there right above.

But he’s better built for LA anyways truth be told. Such nice weather & laid back vibes.
There’s nothing laid back about being a Laker
That boy would cry every night to Jordyn fine azzz

Back
Top Bottom