**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Here's where it sits

Screen Shot 2023-06-30 at 8.57.25 PM.png

With 3 years on Rui, AR & Gabe.

Go 3 years / $56-63mil on DLo. 3rd year option. Or go 3+1. The longer you lock him up at the rate you're paying the better. I don't want to hear a word. It's good value anywhere less than $22mil. Keep him, make him mostly happy, and fill a huge need that you wouldn't have the ability to replace anyway.

Sign a SG and C on minimum deals. Or 2 Centers.

Lakers at 11 roster spots (including Reaves)

Vincent/JHS
Reaves/Christie
Lebron/Prince/Reddish
Vando/Rui
AD

Still can get Dlo (need a pg regardless)
Still need a big

That would leave 2 roster spots. Really 1 roster spot because they usually leave a slot open.

Maybe EG or Dennis on a vet Min?

Who has enough money to give DLo what he wants at this point?
Only San Antonio at this point, I think. Everybody else spent most of the cap or has the NTMLE or less, I think.

Rockets (FVV/Brooks?), Pacers (Brown), Pistons (Harris), Magic (Ingles), Kings (Lyles). There's the Thunder and Jazz but they aren't signing him.

Only San Antonio at this point, I think. Everybody else spent most of the cap or has the NTMLE or less, I think.

Rockets (FVV/Brooks?), Pacers (Brown), Pistons (Harris), Magic (Ingles), Kings (Lyles). There's the Thunder and Jazz but they aren't signing him.
Seems like we're in decent position then in retaining DLo.

I suppose if the Raptors work a S&T for FVV, then they can get a big enough trade exception to use it on D'Lo for a separate S&T. Then the Lakers would generate a big trade exception.

Only team that can screw us for Reaves is the spurs
No money out there for Dlo.

Things turned out good for the lakers :pimp:

At the very least we now come into the season with height at several different positions, that alone should help one of our biggest issues.

Cam reddish still being 23 is kinda wild :lol: , if we even get Stanley Johnson level productivity outta him it's a win, Best case he becomes a consistent 8th/9th man & could eat up minutes in select playoff series.

What's up with Dal, they have a influx of Centers, They not gonna cut Javale?

Don't see any teams with bigs under contract that would want him. May as well bring him back and get that camp under their belt.

Anything less than $20 mil for DLo and he becomes a value contract. Look at all the money flying around right now.

Lakers at 11 roster spots (including Reaves)

Vincent/JHS
Reaves/Christie
Lebron/Prince/Reddish
Vando/Rui
AD

Still can get Dlo (need a pg regardless)
Still need a big

That would leave 2 roster spots. Really 1 roster spot because they usually leave a slot open.

Maybe EG or Dennis on a vet Min?
I would love to have Dennis back, but there’s no way he signs for the Vet minimum.

Pelinka and the medical staff gotta sell one of these free agent centers they can start games when AD rests or is hurt for 20 games. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom