**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

2/8/24 is vs Denver, TNT game....

Screams let down. We better win that game.

I might have to drop some dough on that game...

I remember tickets for Shaqs statue were dirt cheap...

I'm hopeful that D'Lo stays the season & is even more consistent, with that said due to his salary & the Lakers still having some weaknesses it's also vey realistic he gets traded. IMO these are the three biggest factors that would have the Lakers taking offers

1) Austin Reaves/Max Christie making Jumps. Both guys are in different positions but both seem to be prepped to make an advancement in their role. Austin is looking as if he has the potential to be a real solid third option on a contender & if his Pick & Roll capabilities continue to grow along with the efficiency being the same on more volume.... chances are Ham is gonna want the ball in his hands even more. If Christie can be a consistent 20-25 mpg 3&D guy, a trio of Austin, Christie, Vincent might make D'Lo really expendable

2) Hayes/FA Center we sign doesn't bring what we need in terms of toughness/ rebounding/rim protection. If that isn't addressed this team isn't winning a championship & that 18-20 million salary mark is right around the price of a quality role plying big.

3) Rui/Cam reddish Leaps, Similar to Reaves/christie scenario. If Rui continues on the pace he was on in the playoffs (obviously not THAT great of shooting) i could see him being a 16 - 17 ppg game scorer if the three ball is forreal, He gets there D'Lo becomes arguably the 4th/5th best scorer on the team and is heavily relegated to off ball actions. Reddish on the other hand is someone i'm hoping just like Christie could be a consistent 3&D guy who can get 20 mpg.

I mean it would be plugging one hole and creating another.

If they go Gabe / AR after a DLo trade. The bench is Max and JHS. That’s going to be rough.

I think unless it’s DLo for a guard. Which sure, I guess so. The pieces to fill the Center spots would be with Hayes, Cam, Prince, Vando where you have more depth.

As for centers going backwards $21mil and under
Myles Turner
Clint Capela
Jarrett Allen
Jakob Poetl
Nikola Vucevic
Jusef Nurkic
Mitchell Robinson
Jonas Valancuinas
Wendell Carter

Stopping at $13mil

To be perfectly honest. I wouldn’t trade Bron, AD, DLo, Rui, Reaves for almost anything individually and collectively. And the only people I would trade them for, are way out of the price range.

Vanessa and Kobe have stolen enough money from the Lakers
1692912031469.gif

Back
Top Bottom