**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

1694121189564.gif

With all due respect
1694122740649.gif

I come in peace not really

Y’all might as well start LbJ at the 5 and Rui at 3.

Hayes going from dnpcd to starting C for the lakers should tell y’all what the szn has in store.

That depth chart is thin too. I’m rooting for Cam but he’s not dependable as it stands. Taurean Prince hasn’t made a sound in a while. I’ve seen Gabe getting abused too many times to be moved by him tho he is admittedly an upgrade for the team.

37 - 45
I'll bet you $1K Lakers do better than 37-45, everyone healthy.

You ready to put ya $$ where ya mouth is?

I wager in peace.

I come in peace not really

Y’all might as well start LbJ at the 5 and Rui at 3.

Hayes going from dnpcd to starting C for the lakers should tell y’all what the szn has in store.

That depth chart is thin too. I’m rooting for Cam but he’s not dependable as it stands. Taurean Prince hasn’t made a sound in a while. I’ve seen Gabe getting abused too many times to be moved by him tho he is admittedly an upgrade for the team.

37 - 45
If I’m the lakers, I trade Ad for Evan Fournier

I'm sure you peeped out the 2:05 - 2:15 mark
I didn’t watch the entire clip… but I guess I can check it out later. What do I need to watch a highlight clip of Wood’s offensive moves for? We know that is the main thing he’s good at already…

For the record I’m not complaining and I don’t mind the signing, of course he’s a useful player. BUT all offseason there’s been this loud corner of the fanbase screaming that the Lakers need a defensive minded big man with size… well Wood doesn’t check that box. I like him more as someone who can provide post scoring if/when AD is out

Whats the resale on Reaves kicks? Should we camp?

I hear they use fundraisers and sweepstakes tickets to get rubber shoes too.

I got a few pre-sale auctions saved, one of them with a $850 BIN. Might go ahead and... pull the... trigger.

(Trigger. AR-15.)

(No?)

Cancelled, gun reference.

AR-15 means "Austin Reaves #15"

Do you offer free Expressed Ground Over-Nite 2 Day Air Shipping with Confirmation, Insurance, Tracking and Signature Confirmation?

It won't change anyone's opinion on him in this jersey. You either like him here or don't.

Facts.

But it is crazy that if he does come back here next season, it would be tied for his 2nd longest stop with a team.

I thought we would have him 4 years max and he would bounce back to Cleveland for retirement.

I never had a real problem with Bron being here. Really did revive the franchise.

I know some people feel a certain way about him especially due to his age and contract number but I wonder how it would have been if he didn't come here.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom