**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I'll bet you $1K Lakers do better than 37-45, everyone healthy.

You ready to put ya $$ where ya mouth is?

I wager in peace.
I don’t gamble but if I did I’m obviously taking it w/ the caveat that these are the rentals they stick w/ all the way thru.

Perhaps I shoulda spelt out the sarcasm at the end there but the point was that the team is still lacking a capable big man who can supplant AD there.

C Wood does nothing for them 🤷

.BUT all offseason there’s been this loud corner of the fanbase screaming that the Lakers need a defensive minded big man with size… well Wood doesn’t check that box. I like him more as someone who can provide post scoring if/when AD is out
Jaxson Hayes is the Big D
Christian Wood is the Big O

Big ups to the Robfather for filling both needs

im proud of you for accepting the fact that jaxson hayes is gonna be racking up them dnp's soonas ham gets a look at him
I'm so proud of you for accepting the fact you are all talk and no walk because you don't have the courage to back up your wackxxx claims that Hayes will be racking up DNP's

You must not have a job since you can't even bet a measly 5 dollars which lets me and everyone else here know that you have accepted the fact Hayes will be starting next to AD multiple times this upcoming season

kobe-bryant-nba.gif

I don’t gamble but if I did I’m obviously taking it w/ the caveat that these are the rentals they stick w/ all the way thru.

Perhaps I shoulda spelt out the sarcasm at the end there but the point was that the team is still lacking a capable big man who can supplant AD there.

C Wood does nothing for them 🤷
Three words: Action Jaxson Hayes

Watch how Hayes will thrive next to AD in the new look Lakers 2-Big lineup.

Bookmark this and thank me later

Congrats, you and noblekane noblekane just saved yourselves $1,005.

:lol:

$5 is a lot of money.
The Rock created his fortune off $7.
So people are willing to risk potentially over millions of dollars on Jaxon Hayes?

Yes.

Lakers Business is big business.

If him and AD in together, doods are getting NOTHING at the rim

They not ready for Jaxson Hayes like you and I been.

They think he the next Damian Jones and Wood is the next Thomas Bryant :lol:

When you watch this tape right here I can see why "basketball fans" might think Hayes is the next Damian Jones lol

You ever see DJones get "Player of the Game" though LOL

The reaction gonna be a whole lot of NT fam come this time next year

Screenshot_20230907_231431_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Three words: Action Jaxson Hayes

Watch how Hayes will thrive next to AD in the new look Lakers 2-Big lineup.

Bookmark this and thank me later

Congrats, you and noblekane noblekane just saved yourselves $1,005.

:lol:
everything you ever said on this site always comes back to bite you in the ***

EVERYTHING

you are always wrong.

still waiting for my niners super bowl championship you guaranteed year after year

still waiting for that laker repeat and title you said was coming after we signed andre drummond

ofcourse it would be on brand for you to say a player that has the ceiling of a damian jones is gonna make a big impact

if you were so sure you wouldnt have put the minimum of 10 games for hayes to start. 10 starts for the season is having an impact?

if you're so desperate for $5 i can let you borrow that.

everything you ever said on this site always comes back to bite you in the ***

EVERYTHING

you are always wrong.

still waiting for my niners super bowl championship you guaranteed year after year

still waiting for that laker repeat and title you said was coming after we signed andre drummond

ofcourse it would be on brand for you to say a player that has the ceiling of a damian jones is gonna make a big impact

if you were so sure you wouldnt have put the minimum of 10 games for hayes to start. 10 starts for the season is having an impact?

if you're so desperate for $5 i can let you borrow that.
Stop it. I've been right about Jimmy Garoppolo since day one.

I've been right about the importance of Big Men to winning chips since day one.

And I put my money where my big mouth is.

Keep hating playa and keep slurping that haterade. Eye see you.

Put ya money where ya mouth is

Fk $5. Put a stack down brokeboy

10 games or more. AD-Hayes or AD/Wood, any combination will start 10 games or more.

$1000.

Stop your talking and walk the walk

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom