**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

All our guards outclass him in more ways than one so probably pass unless you really need some semblance of shooting

he’s like in that wayne ellington tier imo

Lowe thinks Jaxson Hayes still got stranglehold on that backup C spot, and Wood will pickup minutes here and there at backup PF/C. He admits he has no inside info, but predicts:
PG: DLo
SG: AR
SF: Rui
PF: Bron
C: AD

Says he likes the team, their deep, but going to be some unhappy people as there's not enough minutes to go around. I'm thinking AD can carry this first units' defense, cause DLo and AR not the best defensive backcourt. AR is frail and BBQ chicken in the post against bigger dudes, they just bully him to their spots (although post-ups are a forgotten art in the NBA). I like the idea of when AD comes out, Wood/Hayes go in. Some decent defenders in the backup rotation with Prince/Christie/Vando/Hayes. With spacing in mind, will be hard to have more than 2 of AD/Hayes/Vando/Bron in at a time unless Bron or AD can find their 3pt stroke

2 Big lineup will allow the perimeter guys to sell out (AR, DLO) man to man and take away the 3

defending the 3 really killed us last year

Im not sure if Rui starts....he did really well off the bench last season.

Ham got some decisions to make

2 Big lineup will allow the perimeter guys to sell out (AR, DLO) man to man and take away the 3

defending the 3 really killed us last year

Im not sure if Rui starts....he did really well off the bench last season.

Ham got some decisions to make
so you're saying an ad hayes line up wont work? 🤔

Lakers normally keep that 15th roster spot open… but these are athletic bigs that just became available, they don’t exactly grow on trees.

Wonder if LA would make an exception and pick one of these guys up? Just asking for a Bro… I mean friend.

No.

I am saying it will allow the guards with weaker on ball defense to sell out on the perimeter and take away the 3.

They can funnel guards to the paint.
People acting like they never seen the Lakers win the chip with a 2-Big starting lineup LOL

Instead fans wanna go with the type of lineup that hasn't won the Lakeshow a ring :lol:

Championship Formula vs Gerber formula type xxxx 😂😂

Lakers normally keep that 15th roster spot open… but these are athletic bigs that just became available, they don’t exactly grow on trees.

Wonder if LA would make an exception and pick one of these guys up? Just asking for a Bro… I mean friend.

Tell your homie me likes the way he thinks. The more Bigs, the better :lol:

1694565071261.gif

Back
Top Bottom