**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

You got 3k on Hayes or Wood starting 10 games. We can do another 1k Hayes won't start 20 games
Didn't you just say Lakers "definitely getting rid of Hayes" at the deadline?

We already bet 3K that any combination of AD-Hayes or AD-Wood is starting at least 10 games amd now you wanna add the same exact bet but only this time it would be Hayes starting 20 games? LMAOOOOOOOO.

By the way, JUST TO BE CLEAR....if you READ the T&C of our original bet, if let's say Hayes-AD starts 7 games and Wood-AD starts 3 games, I Win the bet.

Didn't you just say Lakers "definitely getting rid of Hayes" at the deadline?

We already bet 3K that any combination of AD-Hayes or AD-Wood is starting at least 10 games amd now you wanna add the same exact bet but only this time it would be Hayes starting 20 games? LMAOOOOOOOO.
You been going on and on about Hayes and don't think he'll even start 20 games? Interesting

That's not the bet
Yeah it's CLEAR you trying to back track. Don't be one of those.

Bet. To be paid after the conclusion of the 2023-24 playoffs.

I say: Everyone healthy, Lakers going to go 2-Big starting lineup for at least 10 games or more (reg season and playoffs), whether its AD-Hayes or AD-Javale. That's the bet if they sign Javale or any other big for that matter.

You say: Everyone healthy, Lakers do NOT go 2-Big starting lineup for at least 10 games or more during the 2023-24 regular season and playoffs, whether its AD-Hayes, AD-Javale, or AD-any other Big man.

Reply to confirm acceptance.
It's plain English bro

LAKERS ARE GOING TO START A 2-BIG LINEUP FOR AT LEAST 10 GAMES OR MORE WHETHER ITS AD-HAYES, AD-WOOD. This means any combo of 2-Big lineups for 10 games or more.

AD/Hayes or AD/Wood. You said OR not AND. Stop tryna switch up
Again....

"I say: Everyone healthy, Lakers going to go 2-Big starting lineup for at least 10 games or more (reg season and playoffs), whether its AD-Hayes or AD-Javale. That's the bet if they sign Javale or any other big for that matter

You say: Everyone healthy, Lakers do NOT go 2-Big starting lineup for at least 10 games or more during the 2023-24 regular season and playoffs, whether its AD-Hayes, AD-Javale, or AD-any other Big man"

What does it mean when we say "WHETHER ITS AD-Hayes OR AD-Wood, the Lakers are going to go 2-Big lineup for at least 10 games or more?"

Translation: ANY 2-BIG COMBO, THE LAKERS WILL START 2-BIGS AT LEAST 10 GAMES OR MORE

It's simple.

If I was only betting AD-Hayes will start 10 games, then there would be NO NEED FOR ME TO BRING UP AD-WOOD or AD-Any other big, right? I would simply just say AD-Hayes would start at least 10 games Period.

AD/Hayes or AD/Wood. You said OR not AND. Stop tryna switch up
Yeah you tryna back track.

Common sense brother. Ima repeat it ONE MO 'GAIN

If I was only betting AD-Hayes will start 10 games, then there would be NO NEED FOR ME TO BRING UP AD-WOOD or AD-Any other big, right? I would simply just say AD-Hayes would start at least 10 games Period.

And this bet was made BEFORE the Lakers signed Wood. So it's clear I meant Any combination 2-Big lineup for at least 10 games. You've been saying the whole time AD would start at C and Bron at PF. That ain't a 2-Big lineup

Bet already been made. Not switching it up now. Next you're gonna try to say Vando or Rui is a big
Lmaooooo

It's plain English. I already know you ain't paying when you lose.

STOP PLAYING DUMB, you have lost all credibility already

And NO....Vando or Rui ain't no gotdamn big. They're both small forwards playing PF just like AD is a PF playing center. Been said this a million times and YOU already know it.

What does it mean when we say "WHETHER ITS AD-Hayes OR AD-Wood, the Lakers are going to go 2-Big lineup for at least 10 games or more?"

Translation: ANY 2-BIG COMBO, THE LAKERS WILL START 2-BIGS AT LEAST 10 GAMES OR MORE

"OR" is not a combo. This the first time you ever said combo. Go to McDonald's and tell them you want a big Mac meal OR a double cheeseburger meal and watch what happens. If you're not confident you should have never bet. Bet was made a month ago and now you wanna clarify. Not gonna keep going back and forth with you

"OR" is not a combo. This the first time you ever said combo. Go to McDonald's and tell them you want a big Mac meal OR a double cheeseburger meal and watch what happens. If you're not confident you should have never bet. Bet was made a month ago and now you wanna clarify. Not gonna keep going back and forth with you
Why you playing dumb man?

Like I said big dog...

The bet wasn't about AD-Hayes only and YOU KNEW THIS. It was about Lakers starting a 2-Big lineup. Period. What about this ain't clear to you?

The one who needs clarifying is YOU because I know you trying to find a way out of the bet lol

Then you go and say "Lakers definitely getting rid of Hayes at the deadline" and when I call you out on it and bet you 1K, you wanna switch up your statement and propose a bet Hayes won't start 20 games. THATS CALLED SWITCHING UP A STATEMENT. You see how that works?

I see right through your bs

Gotta start using the mute button… at least the key terms “athletic” and “big”

Would make the experience visiting this thread 1000x better.

Hard to see lakers trading away a young 7' that runs the floor unless its for a similar piece...

I see Jax being an impact player to the likes of John Collins

Cam Reddish tho, definitely expendable

Jaxon Hayes might get waived at some point. I don't know why he or anyone else is dying on that hill. :lol:

Hmmm, I wonder if Pelinka and his crew are unaware of this little known fact about Hayes as a starter, just like a lot of those same skeptics who have no idea at all and actually believe Hayes is the next Damian Jones :lol:
Screenshot_20230915_131841_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230915_132400_Chrome.jpg

Do the math, Hayes plays even better when he is in the starting lineup next to another big. Not even ESPN and The Athletic are up on game. All good though, I take full responsibility for making NT Lakers fans "hate" amd dislike Hayes way before he's even played a single minute on the floor for them lol

Last edited:
Listened to some Lowe post on way to work and the mentioned IF Giannis wants out AND Milwaukee looking to hit reset.

they put together trade package from LAL for Giannis centered around: Reaves, Vando, picks, salary filler.

Spacing would be garbage, but that Giannis/AD frontcourt length tho...

Only reason I would entertain the Giannis dream is because Darvin keeps cycling through his past players. :lol:

I think Vanderbilt deal was about right. He's 24 y/o now objectively players hit their "prime" within the length of his contract extension (24-29). He's long, athletic, can defend, just needs to... figure out everything else. If he can hit wide-open 3s, he'll be really valuable. Finishing around the rim, dribbling, play-making, no reason he can't improve a bit in everything. Ultimately, it's a gamble that he improves, but probably worth it. With cap going up, will be a very tradable contract going forward

Back
Top Bottom