**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

"OR" is not a combo. This the first time you ever said combo.
So are you spreading lies now too bro? First time you evrr heard me say combo when it comes to this bet, really?

What's gonna be your next excuse? "I was reading too fast so I missed all that" lol OR the played out "tldr"

Lol

EYE didn't think I'd be pulling receipts this early smh
Screenshot_20230915_153047_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230915_153130_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230915_153159_Chrome.jpg

Like I said earlier, your betting credibility has gone out the window dude.

Randomly came across this video on r/nba

Then Google'd to find out the Lakers went after Stoudamire before he got dealt to the Blazers.

1694828366551.png

None of these bum *** players are moving the needle and y’all ain’t got a snowballs chance in hell making it out of the 2nd round. Sorry it’s just the truth. There are at least 4 teams in the west better and it’s not close. I’m born and raised in la and these fans are by far the worst and most delusional

IMG_1022.jpeg

None of these bum *** players are moving the needle and y’all ain’t got a snowballs chance in hell making it out of the 2nd round. Sorry it’s just the truth. There are at least 4 teams in the west better and it’s not close. I’m born and raised in la and these fans are by far the worst and most delusional

IMG_1022.jpeg
Ok

IMG_1022.jpeg
Love it!! Without people like you, our championships are meh. People are remembering less and less about the Raptors championship, or the Bucks, because there is no antifan base for them. Thank you for making our championships more meaningful. I genuinely appreciate it.

Love it!! Without people like you, our championships are meh. People are remembering less and less about the Raptors championship, or the Bucks, because there is no antifan base for them. Thank you for making our championships more meaningful. I genuinely appreciate it.

IMG_5142.gif

I’ll pay respects to the NTloLA fanbase at least for the engagement during the deadest times of basketball szn.

Maybe just a numbers game but it could be more hoopers than boppers 🤷.
Homie spitting facts tho, /s or not. This team is primed for disappointment as the roster stands but them purple n’ hiliter yellow shades are def blinding.

The comp has stiffened 🐾 including both squads they took out on their way to the closest sweep ever.

That needle barely registered a change but Father Time grows stronger day by day. AD got but only so much left.
Vando was a good trade and is now a good signing.

Back
Top Bottom