AD -11
Prince -12
Reaves -11
Bron -2

Meanwhile....

Wood +11 in 9 min of play
Hayes +10 in 7 min of play

Ham blinder than the three blind mice

How do the guards keep ignoring AD and rather turn the ball over?
It’s even more wild when you think of all their mess he cleans up on the defensive end, and how a lot of times they need an AD ball screen to get separation against good defenders…

Put yeah we’re not really trying to feed the big man who obviously has it going tonight.

Darvin Ham continuing to play his weakxxx 1-Big starting 5 all day long hoping that by doing the same thing over and over again he'll get different results.

The epitomy of "if it's broken, don't fix it"

I hope we lose and get embarrassed at home tonight by this young upstart 2-0 Magic team.

And I hope we start something like 2-10 so this clueless coach gets the Mike Brown treatment

5 more losses in the next 8 games and I'll officially be done with this idiot coach

I ain't the only one saying this xxxx

You got an ORL squad that starts a pretty big frontcourt and our two biggest dudes not named AD warm the bench as if their names are Damian Jones and Thomas Bryant
😅😅😅😅😅😅😅

Wood been sitting the bench for so long, probably like 30 actual minutes, that he has gotten cold.

But Ham don't have the brain to realize that how he utilizing Wood and Hayes is the absolute dumbest thing a coach can do, which is hardly play em.

When Hayes and Wood were in the game together, the Lakers built a double digit lead in the 2nd qtr. When he took both of em out the game, ORL proceeded to come back and take the lead.

Ham ain't used Hayes and Wood on the floor together since early in the 2nd and they haven't tasted a lead since.

The ghosts of Kobe and Dr. BUSS finna send him back to Texas Tech if things don't change quickly

i understand not playing hayes because he gives you absolutely nothing out there so he caps him at 6-7 minutes a game but why are you playing cam reddish 15 minutes when he gives you absolutely nothing as well?

Back
Top Bottom