**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

FQ1xOqYVUAAnaxC.jpg

I like a lot of you guys but I swear, the Lakers have the dumbest most reactionary fan base in the history of sports. We are playing on the second night of a back-to-back against a high level team and we only have nine active players yet you guys muster the capacity to get this angry.

Please tell me what your mythical, all-time great coach would have done to win this game under these circumstances. What would Spo, Mike Malone, etc have done?

Some of you guys need to relax. It's November.

A general scheduled loss. Definitely a loss when you’re missing most of your bench.

But going forward, AD with a pass because he doesn’t shoot 3s anymore. You just can’t have this.

IMG_5349.jpeg

Similar to the Lakers last year, way too many guys just shooting like **** from 3. Credit to TP starting to turn the corner.
Last year Lakers were .337 from 3 before the All Star Break. .369 after.

I like a lot of you guys but I swear, the Lakers have the dumbest most reactionary fan base in the history of sports. We are playing on the second night of a back-to-back against a high level team and we only have nine active players yet you guys muster the capacity to get this angry.

Please tell me what your mythical, all-time great coach would have done to win this game under these circumstances. What would Spo, Mike Malone, etc have done?

Man I was in a couple of Laker fan groups on FB.

Had to get out. Every loss was like someone's dog died.

I'm frustrated with the offensive rebounds and lack of 3 point shooting...but like you said it's Dec 1.

They got time to turn it around and we haven't played with our full roster yet.

When CP is the face of optimism. We’ve sunk to new lows. :lol:

I was always the face of optimism.

This thread was buggin back in the Phil days after a Triple OT loss to the Bobcats in November and folks were searchin for trade partners for Kobe, Pau, Odom, Bynum, Phil etc. :lol:

I ain't never forget that **** :rofl:

I'm the same one that tried to stop the incessant desire to fire the last 7 coaches like it would magically fix bad teams. :lol:

And now, Darvins seat grows warm...... :frown:

This thread was buggin back in the Phil days after a Triple OT loss to the Bobcats in November and folks were searchin for trade partners for Kobe, Pau, Odom, Bynum, Phil etc. :lol:

I'm the same one that tried to stop the incessant desire to fire the last 7 coaches like it would magically fix bad teams. :lol:

His seat isn't even slightly warm. He took us to the conference finals in his first year and his seat is warm less than a quarter into the following year?

Do some of you guys hear yourselves? Using some of your rationale we would get a new coach every year and we haven't had a good coach in the history of our franchise. I remember people literally complaining about Phil Jackson as we were winning championships. Some of you guys need to relax.

HiP is like the Jimmy Butler of coaches. Sleep walk during the regular season, then turn it up during the playoffs. :lol:

His seat isn't even slightly warm. He took us to the conference finals in his first year and his seat is warm less than a quarter into the following year?

Do some of you guys hear yourselves? Using some of your rationale we would get a new coach every year and we haven't had a good coach in the history of our franchise. I remember people literally complaining about Phil Jackson as we were winning championships. Some of you guys need to relax.

???

You know which side I'm on, right? :lol:

And now, Darvins seat grows warm......
:frown:

If we get Carus-GOAT without giving up AR15... we're not losing another game all season. Opponent's PPG will be around 53.

I was joking :frown:

Anyway. I traded Pau 1000000 times. But only the 2012/2013 version.

To be honest we really don't know what Ham is yet.

I have no issues with him.
I think in general he's fine... a lot of coaching is subjective, so you won't always agree with every single strategy but there's a logical reason behind these moves. We won't always agree with every single rotation, but there's also backstories and locker room politics that influence these decisions.

Go to any team thread and it's a common theme... our coach sucks! His rotations and schemes are bad and he doesn't make adjustments :lol: which is hilarious because a lot of those same people can't tell you any details about any of that stuff.

Random thought... if Jerry Tarkanaian was alive and coaching today, would he be nicknamed TiM? (Towel in Mouth)

ALL of this, ESPECIALLY about the coaches

Because literally outside of Pop (SPO might have gotten himself into that convo after that last run)... every other coach has been called trash & the fanbase wanted them fired

Mike Bown (literally been through this 3-4 times), J.Kidd, Steve Kerr, Mike Malone etc etc

Darvin Ham has his flaws and makes mistakes but people are acting as if the record reflects solely on his coaching as if he hasn't been down 3-4 major rotation players the entire season

I'm with whatever C CP1708 the eternal optimist says.

Back
Top Bottom