**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Maybe it's me but I never saw top 3 with us. Too much talent in the west. I was hoping 4 but expecting 6.

Lakers aren’t the only ones w/ a Vegas hangover

IMG_2609.jpeg

It was expected that the team’s intensity would fall off after the ist but man it’s ugly :lol:
I believe I saw Lebron miss 4 layups and airball a 3 pointer... so as a fan at least for me these are the types of games where I check out and don't really care at all what happens.

Team is hella flawed and this is with Bron and AD playing vast majority of games and at All NBA Levels for both of them...no bueno.

I don't think it's that flawed.

A couple of shots fall down and we win that game last night.

I'll be more interested to see what we look like after the break.

I don't think it's that flawed.

A couple of shots fall down and we win that game last night.

I'll be more interested to see what we look like after the break.

We have an over abundance still of one way players.

Offense is still bottom 1/3 of the league. Only thing that's improved is the defense. Not a contending roster.

Just for reference the worst offensive rebounder, defensive rebounder and overall rebounder on the team is Taurean Prince. Yes, worse than DLo. And that doesn’t help the Lakers.

I will keep saying it over and over again. TP has shot well for the last 10 games, last night excluded. But if he’s over 15-18 minutes a night (20 if he’s the hot hand). He is significantly detrimental to the team. The role Ham keeps playing him isn’t the role he is supposed to be in and it will consistently hurt.

He’s Ham’s guy and he will keep playing him significant star level minutes.
Trade for a SF that can help clear up the crowded forward room, and it solves many issues.

Prince as the 3rd, preferably 4th forward. Great.
Prince playing 39 starter minutes is madness. Especially when none of the forwards are injured.

Last edited:
I don’t think anybody recognizes how much any PG is asked to do for the team based on personnel. Whether it’s DLo or AR when they are not playing together.
And what the role for AR would be if they don’t trade DLo for a direct playmaking PG replacement.

got damn you turned on ya boy?

cold world lol

That’s my boy but when he’s bad, he’s ******* terrible.

This post ist run by him has been UGLY. reaves has stepped it up after a slow start but Dlo isn’t carrying his weight.

Him and Rui are paid well. They need to produce.

Back
Top Bottom