**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Once mid January hits they'll be teams wanting to move ppl. D'Lo, Rui and a pick should be able to get some type of help.

Coming into the season, what was everyone's opinion on the best lineup? Like it's a game six of the WCFs with four minutes left.

LOL @ Gabe

the games we did see him he stunk it up

D'lo playmaking > anything gabe do

Yea nah, that's why DS was closing down the stretch of last year. Defense and timely shooting. Bron and AR enough on the playmaking front to close out games.

The only answer is DLo/AR/Bron/AD and the 5th guy is whoever has had the most impact on either offense or defense.
The main 4 guys are +14.9 in net rating in 4th quarters.

The best 5th guy this has season has been Cam btw

Like clockwork, the Celtics will be in LA for four days before they play us on Christmas. No travel just a game 2 days before vs clippers

Rui needs more minutes.

There’s a logjam but he needs 25-30 minutes to get his rhythm and scoring back like the playoffs

The only answer is DLo/AR/Bron/AD and the 5th guy is whoever has had the most impact on either offense or defense.
The main 4 guys are +14.9 in net rating in 4th quarters.

The best 5th guy this has season has been Cam btw
He said PLAYOFFS…

Which means DLo will be watching the action just like the rest of us

Reactions: MVP
GSW playing w/o a center and dray and still be winning games. Better coach w/ players who have bought in and have heart and will to win is what set this team apart from the lakers. As much as i hate gsw, gotta give credit where its due

We took the wrong Indiana kid!

Jk but Damn im mad at how the warriors got 2 contributors already :lol

(I know we have too much depth and vets are already fighting for minutes)

GSW playing w/o a center and dray and still be winning games. Better coach w/ players who have bought in and have heart and will to win is what set this team apart from the lakers. As much as i hate gsw, gotta give credit where its due
And if GS played the Lakers in the playoffs LA would win probably convincingly.

But good December win against a drunk Celtics team 😂

Oh no doubt. Have complete faith on the mismatch. Just stating how their role players have bought in and the coach playin them to their strengths

Oh no doubt. Have complete faith on the mismatch. Just stating how their role players have bought in and the coach playin them to their strengths
No they have had their fair share of issues with role players and coaching this season just like every other team in the NBA. Tonight though, they played a good game…

Are you pointing that out to suggest that the Laker role players haven’t bought in and aren’t playing to their strengths? If so, explain how that’s the case…

Answer is still those 4 plus whoever has the most impact throughout the game.
That’s funny… you have the wrong 4th player, it’s Prince.

The 5th will vary, but my money would be on either Gabe or someone capable of switching on defense…and that definitely is not one D’Angelo Russell. 50/50 (feels too high) if he’s even on the roster past the trade deadline.

No they have had their fair share of issues with role players and coaching this season just like every other team in the NBA. Tonight though, they played a good game…

Are you pointing that out to suggest that the Laker role players haven’t bought in and aren’t playing to their strengths? If so, explain how that’s the case…
Just pointing out the energy level that i see. Our role players look lifeless and not grinding for the rebound (ie hayes). Clueless at times (ie CWood). To me, that shows they havent bought in. Hope it changes tho cuz we have seen glimpses of what they can become

Just pointing out the energy level that i see. Our role players look lifeless and not grinding for the rebound (ie hayes). Clueless at times (ie CWood). To me, that shows they havent bought in. Hope it changes tho cuz we have seen glimpses of what they can become
So the energy level that existed against NY tells the story for the entire season? Using two fringe rotation players does not tell the story of overall player buy in…especially when you’re pointing out things that kinda describe those two guys normal player characteristics (Hayes - not a physical rebounder,m

It’s a long season, the team just came off a stretch where they played some really good basketball…and unfortunately they’ve laid a few duds recently, it happens. Maybe it’s the after effects of Vegas, playing multiple games against the one of the worst teams in the year or just the fact that it’s mid-December.

No one was complaining about roles two weeks ago because it wasn’t a problem. Let’s hope the team can get back to playing motivated bball.

Back
Top Bottom