**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

They tried to rebuild before Bron and AD came. Ish was disfunctional to say the least. Then a year later, these two hung #17. Not many teams can even win a chip in a span of 10 years of rebuilding or revamp mode. I’ll take it. As many have said,
Consistent Scoring, FO buy-in, and coaching is what lacks here the most. Bron and AD are good where they’re at.

You new here? :nerd:

:wink:

What gives you the impression that they would ever fire Rob?

He’s the franchise connection to Kobe, unfortunately the job is his until he steps down.

What gives you the impression that Jeanie would ever sell?

If you want to be an OKC Thunder fan, you can do that. This franchise won’t change.

What gives you the impression that they would ever fire Rob?

He’s the franchise connection to Kobe, unfortunately the job is his until he steps down.

What gives you the impression that Jeanie would ever sell?

If you want to be an OKC Thunder fan, you can do that. This franchise won’t change.

I don't have the impression he'd get fired.

Or she'd sell.

Which is why I don't call for middle men to get fired every second quarter 10-2 run.....

Other folks tho.... :lol: But you said it's hilarious folks trust Rob to rebuild......you ain't seen me say that one time. Long as Jeanie and Rob the duo, we not REALLY competing for titles anymore.

The floor / ceiling of the 5-10 guys is more a problem than anything you hate or question about 1-4.

Bron / AD / Reaves / DLo go well against at worst 90% of the teams. I'm pulling that number out of my ***, but a quick thought is it is at worst too low.

But if you're living and dying on Cam Reddish and Taurean Prince (TP isn't a bad player, just not a starter), and don't know who is playing where, and playing when. Asking guys to be more than what they've ever been. Ignoring archetypes of players, that is a front office concern. From one aspect of you made some dumb choices. And on the other end of not getting with the coach and saying, why are you playing Cam Reddish like he is Alex Caruso?

Last edited:
1705029235134.gif

Grayson Allen leads the league in three point percentage and they keep leaving him wide open.

Back
Top Bottom