**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

IMG_0175.jpeg

Good thing he’s on a cheap deal, poor defense and streaking shooting is something that can’t be easily replaced.

I know he’s a fan favorite but we all see it

Keep DLo, Max, TP and all the other bums in so they can marinate in their own embarassment. Jan 15 cant come soon enough

There’s a lot of just weird decisions. From coaching strategies and rotations. To things the players do in a game.

By the way.

If they’re going to get a deal done on January 15th and not be the last gal at the dance when it’s late and close to the deadline. This is what it would have to look like.

IMG_5851.jpeg

Probably a second or two.

Laker guards are bbq chicken tonight… and people wonder why Cam Reddish plays so much.

Like do you know how AWFUL your defense has to be to lose minutes to that dude?

*Fixed my own post

Booker and KD literally are unguardable. Who in the league stops them from scoring?

Booker and KD literally are unguardable. Who in the league stops them from scoring?
Are you watching the game?

I never said they should be shutting these guys down… but, it’s more than just KD and Booker tonight. And also it’s been an ongoing theme basically all season lol cmon dude.

Turns out DLo and the 3rd Unit May be the most functional offense.

The bingo boards of 2024 are off.

Let me go watch the Stephen A rant about Whitlock again because that’s the only thing that could unite us all.

Given what's been said about Spo and Lue, one of these reporters is gonna serve an easy alley pop to Bron after the game when they ask him about Vogel.

Back
Top Bottom