**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

AR defense is trash and been trash, but this isn’t a good example.

He is in help position:
IMG_4027.jpeg

This contest is like 0.1 seconds late and not bad :lol:
IMG_4026.jpeg

Plenty of terrible defense examples from AR, this wasn’t the one to pick on
So you think AD needs help in a 1 on 1 situation vs Cam Johnson?
IMG_0276.jpeg

Not to mention why are you “helping” when your man is one pass away… cmon now.

Zones suck period.

You use zone when your defensive players suck or the other team can’t shoot.

Not hard to figure out why the Lakers go zone so much man.
Ah I get it now.

The NBA is a coach’s league… I had no idea buddy!

All this time I thought that was the NCAA
So I guess you do actually think it's the NCAA with all the zone D going on LOL 😆

#Coach'sLeague

ABC/ESPN putting Doc on Laker games to stir the pot. Openly campaigning for job everytime he's near a mic. Now DLo pulling the old Bron compliment the other coach after a loss passive aggressive ****. Just do it already.

He would be better than Ham tho.

So you think AD needs help in a 1 on 1 situation vs Cam Johnson?
IMG_0276.jpeg

Not to mention why are you “helping” when your man is one pass away… cmon now.
Don’t think he should be helping AD, but that’s literally the defensive scheme they implement, they help way too much when they shouldn’t/don’t need to. If AD in drop coverage (don’t help) unless he needs to switch. Defense was crazy all over the place last night, lots of missed rotations and they ran zone when it looked like they’ve never done it before.

AR should have 100% been in better position and should not have helped, but that’s the defensive scheme they running (a bad one)

1. We don’t know what the scheme is

2. Bad defense is bad defense, but when certain guys are making shots they do play harder on that end

Knowing when to call a timeout is just 5% of #coaching LOL

Let's have a clue for once and act like we've been watching basketball for more than two decades hello

This young fella knows.
What the deal is
Watch the whole video
It's clear Lebron, is sabotaging darvin ham.
He wants him fired

Last edited:
I still don't think firing Ham is the answer and if Doc was that good of a coach, he would have a Job right now.

ABC/ESPN putting Doc on Laker games to stir the pot. Openly campaigning for job everytime he's near a mic. Now DLo pulling the old Bron compliment the other coach after a loss passive aggressive ****. Just do it already.

He would be better than Ham tho.
Doc lives in LA, but it is funny nonetheless. :lol:

I have a feeling you will have your "Good, now you'll all see!!" opportunity... but we won't see, and the reason we won't see will be roster related.
Trust me, Ham aint finna last long,, new roster or not

He aint the man for the job. Bron doesn't respect him like that

So you either get rid of Bron or the coach, and we all know Bron ain't going nowhere

If Lakers miss the playoffs this year, Ham will be fired immediately after they get bounced out the playoff picture.

Crazy to think they're in danger of missing the play in altogether, even with AD and Bron playing like 95% of games

The lack of urgency on this team is EMBARRASSING

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom