**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Mitchell is the perfect counterpunch to Murray.

Lakers need to go all in on Donovan, then go out and get a Big to replace Wood in the offseason since Axtion Jackson is here to stay.

Think Trae has too many years that he can't force his way to LA. Dallas seems to have made their bed with Kyrie unless he raises hell (lol). Not sure why Donovan would exactly leave, he has a good thing going on in Cleveland.

Shams saying the Lakers want Dinwiddie, expects the Lakers to meet with him in the next 24 to 48 hours.

Iono about 6'3 mitchell

great player but not sure he's a #1 guy for the Lakers.

would prefer a bigger guard TBH

AD in theory is the #1. Can't really do too much worse as a #2 then Donovan. I think CLE would have to implode for him to want out which they're very capable of doing again this playoff.

I don't like this.

It's like AR/Rui + 3 1sts is the first//last/best/only offer. And it's really up to Donovan/Trae/whoever. They may just end up with DJM come summertime. :lol:

Bron might walk anyway.

Guaranteed Lakers win tonight because our longest winning streak of the season is 3 games and since it got snapped, time to go on another 3 game streak

If we lose, blame Ham :lol:

Side note - the fact the Lakers haven't been able to win 4 straight games all season is a mark of their inconsistency, and it tells me they ain't ready to win a 7 game playoff series.

AD in theory is the #1. Can't really do too much worse as a #2 then Donovan. I think CLE would have to implode for him to want out which they're very capable of doing again this playoff.
We need a legit #1 after LJ gone.

We know AD shines as the #2 while dominating the defense

Donovan is only realistic because his contract is winding down. He can force his way to the lakers if he says I’m not taking Cleveland’s extension.

seeing the statue in the open, it looks weird being that tall. should've kept it around the same height as the other statues. cant even take a good photo with it.

Nothing says serious contender like spending $130 million of a $141 million dollar cap on 3 players. After trading 3-4 rotational guys and 3 first rounders for that third guy.

Lakers need to give it a rest. LeBron and AD never needed a third star, and the perpetual quest for one has screwed them for 3 years now.

Speaking of the DEN-LAL matchup....

And why I say Ham needs to go 2-Big (AD-Hayes, AD-Wood) 90% of the time against the Nuggets if we want to have any real chance to make it close in a 7-game series.

We're barely a play in team now with this roster so yea...There's gotta and going up be significant overhauls in the summer.

Back
Top Bottom