**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Talked about it on the latest Hoop Collective podcast. I think the amount was like $36 million or something like that…not that it’s a realistic possibility regardless.

Talked about it on the latest Hoop Collective podcast. I think the amount was like $36 million or something like that…not that it’s a realistic possibility regardless.

But it’s also the argument.

It’s not like hey Bron if you take $36mil….. We can sign Paul George.

It’s hey Bron. If you take $36mil. We can let DLo walk and sign Royce O’Neale.

DLo stays or goes that’s not actually the hard work.
Because whether he stays or goes, they have a roster crunch, with significant blind spots in the roster.
They have to get Gabe, JHS, Max Lewis…. Hayes and Reddish if they opt in, off the roster.

If they could do that. While taking minimal salaries back.

You could potentially get DLo below the salary of comparable guards and still have the MLE available and retain Max

Out of all those names, Gabe would be the only one that would be hard to get out of.

Mavs dumped three seconds to get off THJr and the Nuggets dumped three seconds to get off Reggie Jackson. Both were expirings.

Is JHS and/or Lewis enough to get off Vincent with two years left on his contract? 🤔

Mavs dumped three seconds to get off THJr and the Nuggets dumped three seconds to get off Reggie Jackson. Both were expirings.

Is JHS and/or Lewis enough to get off Vincent with two years left on his contract? 🤔

I had an idea of

Gabe + JHS + lottery protected 1st in 2029
For
Nick Richards

Solves a need. Gets us basically $10mil in relief.
Have him for 2 years at $5mil.

Capture.PNG

Trim nearly $11M off the cap (meaning a trade exception gets generated), welcome back grittyman grittyman 's favorite TBJ.

Back
Top Bottom