**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I’m no contract expert, I know there’s different types…guaranteed, non-guaranteed, two way, exhibition 10, etc so one of yall help me out.

What are some of the options available besides a two-way for Bronny? Have a hard time seeing the Lakers dumping assets just to create a roster spot for a guy that they know needs to develop and won’t really be playing this year. Like could they sign him to a non-guaranteed deal, let him and Bron share the court during the preseason only to sign him to a standard G league contract later?

I’m no contract expert, I know there’s different types…guaranteed, non-guaranteed, two way, exhibition 10, etc so one of yall help me out.

What are some of the options available besides a two-way for Bronny? Have a hard time seeing the Lakers dumping assets just to create a roster spot for a guy that they know needs to develop and won’t really be playing this year. Like could they sign him to a non-guaranteed deal, let him and Bron share the court during the preseason only to sign him to a standard G league contract later?
Rich Paul has a history of getting his low rung clients guaranteed contracts. Don't see this being any different. Ideally, Bronny would start on a two-way, prove his worth and then get awarded a contract on the roster.

JHS or Lewis getting sent to the gulag unless others opt-out.

Assuming D'Lo opts in...

Screenshot_20240628_124846_Chrome.jpg

Assuming D'Lo opts in...

Screenshot_20240628_124846_Chrome.jpg
Probably need to throw in 2029 and 2031 picks, plus a pick swap(s) (since Knecht isn't included)...But the Hawks are not going to take in more money. They're going to want to trim salary if not make it dead even money wise.

Probably need to throw in 2029 and 2031 picks, plus a pick swap(s) (since Knecht isn't included)...But the Hawks are not going to take in more money. They're going to want to trim salary if not make it dead even money wise.

Yea, I didn't add the picks but remove Jalen and it's almost dead even I think

I hope McMenamin means if DLo opts out, they will re-sign him and then reassess options in February.

Because if he means they’ll let him walk. “Sign on the margins” then look at the market in February, they may not make it that to February as a team.

Not that this team needs another small guard, but Shamet was Redick's rook in Philly and he was with Reaves at Wichita St. before Reaves transferred out.

Not that this team needs another small guard, but Shamet was Redick's rook in Philly and he was with Reaves at Wichita St. before Reaves transferred out.

unless we're sending out guys like cam, max lewis and a signed bronny jr # 9 jersey

i say nah dawg

hope cam opts out, re-sign max...figure it out with d'lo and his deal

Now how would you know with 100% certainty that Bronny isn’t good enough to crack the rotation?

They obviously feel he is talented enough to compete at this level, regardless of him being Bron’s son.

It’s guys like Reddish, Gabe, Rui, and DLo whom the Lakers need to move up outta LA

Back
Top Bottom