**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

3/50 ain't a bad deal at all either. Damn

It isn’t. But if you’re moving out guys who are a couple years until 30 to get him to be the 4th? Option…...

he didn’t get benched for nothing.

Also while he’s a champion, a likely hall of Famer. He’s at the point of his career that even playoff games are a chore to watch.

Bron offered to take a paycut for 3 guys and we went 0-3. That's interesting.

If they can convince him to take a paycut for others (like DDR or Jerami Grant or whoever) it's still salvageable, but if Bron gets his full Max deal...... :smh:

Go shock the world and trade for Steph. Way higher level player than Klay and he's tight with Bron/AD. *Laker prayer gif*

He wasn’t taking a 3 year pay cut. He said he’d be doing year to years.

That’s also something you don’t want either. Him doing the whole show every year.

This the type of trade I expect from Pelinka....he likes "blockbusters"

Screenshot_20240701_114738_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20240701_114752_Samsung Internet.jpg

That’s also something you don’t want either. Him doing the whole show every year.

It's what he's going to be doing year over year til it's over anyways. Player options and what not. It's how he can enforce the team doesn't just pull the plug and tank. It's why I've been critical the last couple months. (and wanted to start by dealing AD last year)

Whewww if Rob doesn’t improve this roster… well I was gonna say it would be his nail in the coffin but Jeanie wouldn’t know what to do with herself… she’d actually have to think about a basketball decision…

But Rob would be crucified (which he would deserve). We lucked out on Klay tho.

Lebron might as well take the max. Not worth dropping 17 mil for Derozen because it doesn’t move the championship needle.

Lakers bout to make 9 figures using this year as a Ken Griffey father/son tour

Nobody wants to admit it but could it be players just dont want to play with lebron?

This take is so old and tired.

First of all the lakers don’t have cap space. Theyre limited in the amount of $ they can offer.

Second, nobody wants to do business with the lakers because everyone hates our GM.

Third, Nobody wants to take less $ to play for the lakers and deal with Cali taxes. Klay and CP both went to Texas, no state taxes.

I could come up with 100 reasons, but you tell me, who is the player we’re missing out on because “they don’t want to play with Lebron?”

The only legit one I see is Kawhi and he made the wrong choice. We won without him and he didn’t win **** for the clippers.

Back
Top Bottom