**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Clint Capela LED THE NBA IN OFFENSIVE REBOUNDS last season and 2nd place wasn’t even close.

And what was one of the Lakers biggest weaknesses last season?

This is common sense

Bet Pelinka and Jeanie don’t even know Clint was tops in offensive boards otherwise they’d be making a huge push to acquire him from Atlanta so they can give their skinny 6’10” fragile future HOF PF some desperately needed help cause everyone knows AD ain’t Shaq. Heck even the biggest of all bigs Shaq needed Horace and Robert and Pau needed Bynum and Odom

1000009140.jpeg

Common Sense. Who the hell has it in today’s dumbed down world?

Last edited:
Boston’s lineup of KP, Horford, Tatum, Brown, and Jrue as well as the lineups of DEN, MIN, DAL, OKC, etc don’t scare me one bit. Edey and Wemby are coming soon and it buys the Lakers just enough time to hopefully get one more chip before those two bigs completely dominate the league.

Pelinka just needs to have the creative vision to come up with a roster that will compete and beat the best teams in the league in a 7 game series.

All he needs is a brain. He already knows the formula

Last edited:
Happy Steve Nash day. :lol:

I'll never forget it was @ JD617 who tweeted me to check my TL knowing I was about to be SICK. :lol:

Dude broke his leg the second game of the damn season. :smh:

DLo for any of them, they are worse. The drop off in Guard play if you don’t replace DLo is huge. Spencer Dinwiddie isn’t a serious replacement.
Rui for any of them…. better with Grant, even with Cam, worse with Kuz.

Grant is worth a first. Other two aren’t worth 1, let alone 2.

Lauri Markkanen is the one guy I think could be big on this team. Young enough to build around, old enough to help this window, moves Bron back to SF, would give us size advantages again.

**** you Danny Ainge

3 posts about 2 bigs...

Not a single response.

Enjoy the 4th yall....🤣🤣🤣
You just can’t help yourself can you? How you see my posts dog? I thought you blocked me?

That makes you a….

L
I
A
R

“not a single response “

As if a response is needed to validate my opinion, lmao what are you, in high school?

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Happy 4th 🤡

Last edited:
I can play that game too buddy
Can you play the 'civil disagreement' game? I'd love to see it. :smile:
You won't last the season in here going at him, or anyone.
You have the choice to take that as a warning or a threat, and I can't control how you take it.
I do know that several people have you blocked, which is good on them, but still shows that something needs addressed so here we are.
I expect you to clap back at me with some sort of witty quip. And that will be fine, but the point will still stand.

eh, I like Jerami Grant, but that 5 year 160 million contract age 30+ is daunting.

Rui + DLo would help Portlands cap situation/timeline. DLo expiring, Rui still young(er) with 2 years on contract less than Grant.

We'd be in shackles with salary cap situation paying AD/Bron/Grant though, not sure if that's the big 3 that can get a chip

18 & 6 ain’t easy. Especially when you have the guys he has on front of him.

Great facilitator, great shooter.
Fits the catch and shoot model and can get hot on his own.

What he is and how he is perceived will always differ drastically. A good deal his fault, some just circumstance.

Defense concerns, playoff concerns, even fit concerns. Sure.

But he does have some floor raising tendencies on teams he plays on, even if he’s far away from star and even all star labels.

My hope would have been a capable guy who can switch between the 2 and 3 that bridges the backcourt and wings on defense.
Then you could have played DLo alone, AR alone and them together equally.

I can play that game too buddy

You have the choice to take that as a warning or a threat, and I can't control how you take it.
I do know that several people have you blocked, which is good on them, but still shows that something needs addressed so here we are.
I expect you to clap back at me with some sort of witty quip. And that will be fine, but the point will still stand.

The funny part is whatever he said I can't even see it...I accidentally saw those first 3 posts....

Thank God for ignore. I'm very sad you don't have that.

We get....we got it...2 bigs.....

Back
Top Bottom