**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Castleton is skilled, but his lack of physicality and athleticism is going to hold him back from being a NBA regular.
Lewis started horribly, but finished strong. Active on the boards. His low release point might be why he pump fakes so much.
Bronny was really pesky on defense. I want to see him at PG for the hell of it. I don't need to see Kuhse or East moving forward.
Knecht shot a bit better today, to go with attacking the hoop. He's better with the ball in his hands than I thought.

Great analysis P. I really like Castelton’s game but unfortunately I don’t think he’s athletic/strong enough to give us 15-20 minutes either. His ideal role is like iHart but iHart has a crazy motor.

I’d also like to see bronny in a pg role while he develops, but I think they keep him in his role now because it’ll be closer to what he’ll be in the nba.

If Castleton could start hitting some 3s, put on 30lbs of muscle, he could be viable in certain matchups. Think that’s too much ask for my guy though

Not even Castleton could save this SL team

Great analysis P. I really like Castelton’s game but unfortunately I don’t think he’s athletic/strong enough to give us 15-20 minutes either. His ideal role is like iHart but iHart has a crazy motor.

I’d also like to see bronny in a pg role while he develops, but I think they keep him in his role now because it’ll be closer to what he’ll be in the nba.
I think having Knecht and Castleton would alleviate asking too much from Bronny at PG, plus whatever you get out of Lewis. Castleton, Hinson, Lewis, Knecht, Bronny makes sense to me.

damn you falling in love with bronny's d already?
1720665109157.png

Who here said Bron can’t play small forward and guard wings when he is surrounded by players who know how to play winning basketball?!? :lol:

Bron out there D’ing everybody up

Get me a gotdamn starting center to play alongside AD and I guarantee you the Lakers win the championship! You better believe it

Pelinka should surround AD and Bron with players who know how to play winning basketball and consistently play at a high level. Just my two cents/sense.

Maybe Bronny will be known more as a defensive player than an offensive one.

If his ceiling is a Marcus Smart type player, I’ll take it

Back
Top Bottom