**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I already know this bout to be some bs cuz Vando not healthy yet and wood is about to miss 2 months with the season a month away.

I can’t believe we gave cam reddish a ******* player option.

Last edited:
458947506_1104754221650954_2031872539153288985_n.jpg

https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F9278243d-7db6-44ef-8ce2-ae3d592f73cd_1704x1128.png

wait....is VANDERBUILT STILL HURT????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Bresnahan reported he might not be ready for training camp-preseason last week, but it hasn't been confirmed by the other Laker reporters.

The same guys injured on the roster and the same guy in here complaining about the same thing that neither he or any of us can control.

Awesome.
😂🙃

Well they don't usually do commemorative patches while ppl are still living.
I was going to say the same exact thing then I just imagined someone going "No but where was this ENERGY? Not just the patch," so I didn't. 😂😬

Yeah, it's not the patch itself.

It's the how and why he wasn't a part of every single Laker thing/celebration etc the last few years.

I will NEVER forgive that THE CLIPPERS broke the damn news. Never. That is absolutely atrocious I don't care what excuses get made.

The Pacers going to announce when Larry Bird passes?

Naw. Naw. :smh:

People hold grudges. He had a very contentious and public spat with someone Jeannie obviously at the time had great love for in Phil and somewhat with Dr. Buss as well.

Yes, in an ideal world, things wouldn't have gone down the way they did, but we live in a feelings world. If they didn't honor him like they did the other Laker greats after they passed then I'd understand the consternation.

Back
Top Bottom