**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

They don't want to give him the 5th year just like they didn't with Chris Paul. They are in rebuild mode.

Last edited:
I'm all in for Pg....Blake is to injury prone and a old lebron we don't need he ain't Kobe once his athleticism is gone he will be trash

Last edited:
Let me get this straight, now Laker fans don't want LeBron, PG, or Blake?

I can see why people hate us
mean.gif
pretty sure most of us would be irate if Magic cleared all this cap space and then offered LBJ a max next summer. 

35 year old lebron making 35+ mil....no thanks . 

PG, the only dude who has really said he wants to play here ( LA) no way he goes to the clips now.

Blake...not sure how i feel about that

Last edited:
Lol. I'll pay a top 10 player all time and a walking CF appearance whatever the **** I can give him y'all tripping.

Acting like this is MJ on the Wizards :rolleyes

Magic not getting a meeting with Hayward either :smh:. That makes cp3 and bgh. Kinda convenient to say you're looking toward 2018 when you know you're gonna strike out in 2017

Let me get this straight, now Laker fans don't want LeBron, PG, or Blake?

I can see why people hate us :smh:

Bruh, I'm thinking the same thing. We had the 3rd worst record in the league last season (and have been a bottom 5 team in the league over the last 4 years) and we've struck out in free agency for the last 4 or 5 years but some of us have the audacity to thumb our noses at all-star players. :lol:. I think we need to at least make the playoffs before we start turning down top players (some of whom may not even want to play here anyway)

Clippers forward Blake Griffin could be out until December as he rehabs a foot injury sustained in the first round the 2017 NBA playoffs.

While guesting on the Pardon My Take podcast, Griffin revealed that he actually tore “tendons and ligaments” in his foot in what was originally misdiagnosed as a toe injury (starting at 0:40).

“I was going to try to go back in before our doctor was like, ‘That’s not a good idea.’ So they were like, ‘Just say he has a bruised toe.’

“And so after getting all my tests and stuff, I ended up tearing tendons and ligaments in the bottom of my foot.

“And we just kind of left it out that that it was bruised.”
Griffin underwent surgery on May 1 to repair what the Clippers called a “plantar plate injury.”

According to ESPN’s Michael Eaves, Griffin may not be ready for the start of the season and could be out until December.

Complicating the matter however, sources told ESPN’s Michael Eaves, is that Griffin may not be ready for the start of the next season and could possibly be out until December due to a toe injury that cut short his postseason.

Read more at http://www.slamonline.com/nba/blake-griffin-out-december-toe-injury/#xFKKHT9jhB8Lj80b.99

Yea. Naw.

Blake is really good. One of the best passing bigs and that jumper was looking really good last year. 

I would be worried about his defense as his athleticism declines tho. 

Last edited:
Blake is really good. One of the best passing bigs and that jumper was looking really good last year. 

I would be worried about his defense as his athleticism declines tho. 

It's a huge gamble. If he's healthy he's worth every dime. People forget he was a 3rd in the MVP voting in 2014 and top 10 in 2015

i mean, at some point we need our young'ns to get playoff experience

but Blake is so damn injury prone.

Any chance the dubs can take Deng since Iggy is about to leave?

i mean, at some point we need our young'ns to get playoff experience

but Blake is so damn injury prone.

Any chance the dubs can take Deng since Iggy is about to leave?

Less than 0%. They don't want him. They can't pay Deng. Iggy is leaving to get paid big money, not because they don't want him. Why take on a far worse player making more money? Also, Why would they give anything up for him? They wouldn't probably take him off waivers for free. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom