**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Beggars cant be choosers IMHO.
I mean obviously we want to avoid the Mozgovs and Dengs of the world moving forward...

but players like Blake, PG, etc... if they wanna come we gotta take em *shrug*

Remember when magic said he wasn't gonna be active in free agency this year because none of the top guys would leave their teams? Lolz

Last edited:
Lol. I'll pay a top 10 player all time and a walking CF appearance whatever the **** I can give him y'all tripping.

Acting like this is MJ on the Wizards :rolleyes

And when he breaks down, literally, year 1, you just gonna shrug that off and say no biggie?

You didn't just watch Kobe break down at that same age, and less mileage?

You didn't see it happen with Nash?

KG/Pierce in Brooklyn?

Maybe he would make it thru one year, yippee. We're right back to square one the following year. We tanked for 3 years so we could make a one year run? The whole point of tanking was to build it right for the long haul, to have the flexibility to sign FA's on top of our youth, that we could re-sign above the cap. Bron wouldn't come here to play with them, he'd want them dealt for his pieces, ala Wiggins for Love. Note how Love is FOREVER on the trade block the last 2 years as the scapegoat, when the Cavs could have been building around Wiggins and Kyrie for life after LeBron? Oh, and would have more money to use on other pieces since Love makes peanuts compared to Love.

Let's hope Gordan hayward chooses anywhere but Miami because then the Heat won't be able to resign Waiters.

If waiters is available, I can see rob and magic dumbly throwing the brinks truck at him.

even if lebron regress athletically hell just transition into magic johnson :lol:

he will always be useful

Reactions: God
Hol up

You don't want Bron cuz of age even though he's a proven champion and probably most durable athlete we've ever seen but you fine with Blake who's the opposite of all that?

Yes, he's 4 years younger than Bron and we won't have to gut the team to get him.

tenor.gif

Last edited:
remember when FA started mitch worked his magic and signed deng and mozgov

No. Apparently Magic and Robs first 3 months are waaaay worse than Moz, Deng, Pau, Dwight, Kobe contract, Caron trade :lol: , Brown hire, MDA hire, Byron hire

Stay woke bruh

Last edited:
Magic and rob made the team better addition by subtraction I'm more excited for this season to start Than I've been the prior last 2 seasons

Back
Top Bottom