**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Magic, Luke and rob don't believe you

If you know skills, you can see it right away

Like Jerry in summer '96

Last edited:
Waiting for that first summer league game where Ball doesn't look great and some of them open with "gotta be patient, he's only 19"

You know it's coming. :lol:

Exactly :lol:

First summer league game=end of second season eh? :lol:

Don't act like you were with it if Zo balls out just because you said "I hope he's good for the sake of the team"

People were deading DLo after his first summer league game, try & keep up.

Waiting for that first summer league game where Ball doesn't look great and some of them open with "gotta be patient, he's only 19"

Don't act like you were with it if Zo balls out just because you said "I hope he's good for the sake of the team"

People overreacted to something sports-related early???? :wow:
I was worlds behind

Last edited:
Ahead of the curve apparently 
wink.gif

People overreacted to something sports-related early???? :wow:
I was worlds behind

That's where it all started bro. People were bent we went DLo over Oak, so first half of first summer league game they were on him for his eyebrows, not dunking, missed shots, pick and rolls etc.

Then they stayed with that angle for 2 years.

New regime came in
Goat point guard
Saw him play for months and said he ain't that good let's trade him for cap space :lol:
Then drafted his replacement

Reactions: MVP
That's where it all started bro. People were bent we went DLo over Oak, so first half of first summer league game they were on him for his eyebrows, not dunking, missed shots, pick and rolls etc.

Were we vindicated or nah? Is he still a Los Angeles Laker? 

IDK where you guys are trying to go with this. It LITERALLY exists in every fan base. And yeah, the uneducated fanbase is the majority.

Last edited:
Macklemore worth a flyer imo.
Would be cheap and he's still young, let's see if Zo and Luke could bring out anything useful.

And yes I'm calling him Macklemore

Were we vindicated or nah? Is he still a Los Angeles Laker? 

Vindicated? He's 21. :lol:

You're vindicated if he never amounts to anything. If he becomes Harden 2.0 you're as dumb as we said you were.

:lol: vindicated. Good Lord.

IDK where you guys are trying to go with this. It LITERALLY exists in every fan base. And yeah, the uneducated fanbase is the majority.

I get that, but deading a kid at 19, after SUMMER LEAGUE games, is beyond that.

Players develop at different rates. Hell, second half DLo is everything you could ask for from a 21 year old with no help around him.

But they had already wrote him off 2 years earlier, while simultaneously praising Ingram who was FAR worse. :lol:

You're vindicated if he never amounts to anything. If he becomes Harden 2.0 you're as dumb as we said you were.

Vindicated that he wouldn't be anything here genius. Y'all thought he was the 2nd coming for the Lakers. I honestly could care less what he is in that dumpster fire in Brooklyn.

Last edited:

Vindicated that he wouldn't be anything here genius. Y'all thought he was the 2nd coming for the Lakers. I honestly could care less what he is in that dumpster fire in Brooklyn.

Sure, sure.

I get that, but deading a kid at 19, after SUMMER LEAGUE games, is beyond that.

Players develop at different rates. Hell, second half DLo is everything you could ask for from a 21 year old with no help around him.

But they had already wrote him off 2 years earlier, while simultaneously praising Ingram who was FAR worse. :lol:

You're old enough to know this is a ridiculous statement

Back
Top Bottom