**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Funny how no one wants to put up or shut up :lol:. Gonna be a whole lot of 'I never said he wasn't good. He just had to go' coming soon

Last edited:
Funny how no one wants to put up or shut up :lol:. Gonna be a whole lot of 'I never said he wasn't good. He just had to go' coming soon

It's not about him becoming an all star imo. Magloire, abdur rahim, laettner, ty Hill, okur, brad miller, duckworth, sczerbiak etc

They were all stars. So what

To me it's about does Dlo have the basketball skills you can rely on in crunch time playoff 4th quarters. Create a shot, break down a defense, dive for a loose ball, lead his team

Last edited:

Just like the people that'll say "I just said we should've gave him a chance, I never said he was going to be an all star" if he sucks.

Last edited:
It's not about him becoming an all star imo. Magloire, abdur rahim, laettner, ty Hill, okur, brad Davis, duckworth, sczerbiak etc

To me it's about does Dlo have the basketball skills you can rely on in crunch time playoff 4th quarters. Create a shot, break down a defense, dive for a loose ball, lead his team

:rofl: :rofl:

Stop riding the fence and pick a side bro. You keep trying to leave yourself an out. I made my stance, what's yours? He might be an all star but that doesn't mean he's good? Type of **** is that :lol:. Seems like you know he has talent but think he needs more development..

Just like the people that'll say "I just said we should've gave him a chance, I never said he was going to be an all star" if he sucks.

Don't know who or what you're talking about. I've made myself crystal clear. Have you?

Last edited:
It's not about him becoming an all star imo. Magloire, abdur rahim, laettner, ty Hill, okur, brad Davis, duckworth, sczerbiak etc

Stop riding the fence and pick a side bro. You keep trying to leave yourself an out. I made my stance, what's yours? He might be an all star but that doesn't mean he's good? Type of **** is that :lol:. Seems like you know he has talent but think he needs more development..

Don't know who or what you're talking about. I've made myself crystal clear. Have you?

You are one of how many Russell supporters? It's not all about you man chill out :lol:
I've I haven't made myself clear on how I feel about dude yet then your comprehension sucks

Last edited:
zube what's your stance? Put up or shut up..

I put up the day of the trade, I'm not typing up paragraphs to break it down again. To put it bluntly, I don't care that he's gone and I don't think he'll be an elite level NBA player. Sure as hell don't think he'll even be Michael Conley. Don't have anything bad to say about him personally, if the leadership thing was an issue, I believe in **** like that affecting teams because I've played with talented d bags that ruin team dynamic.
If he ends up being good, more power to him, I won't be throwing a fit about it :lol: I'm not afraid to admit when I'm wrong about something, especially if it's just sports related :lol:

Last edited:

:lol:
It'll be easier in the East that's for sure. But he'll never be better than Wall, Kyrie, IT, Kemba, Derozan, so I don't see him taking an all star guard roster spot in the next few years.

If Lonzo becomes a bust, I will admit that I was wrong. But from how I see it, he's an upgrade from DLo.

I've seen lonzo up close versus usc. Thing with him is that he can be hella passive. Like he'll come down possession after possession and just swing the ball around every time he touches it, I'm guessing because he's not super confident taking his man off the bounce. Near the end of the game he started being more aggressive and taking pull up 3s but it was too late at that point. His team really needed him to step up and take on more of a load but he didn't respond. I was disappointed but still think he'll be solid. Just something to watch with him

:lol:
It'll be easier in the East that's for sure. But he'll never be better than Wall, Kyrie, IT, Kemba, Derozan, so I don't see him taking an all star guard roster spot in the next few years.

Ok cool :pimp:. You might be a real one after all. Not surprised at those who chose to sit this one out

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom