**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Damn the pass some of y'all giving the new FO :lol:

If we strike out next year, they should be fired immediately

They traded Dlo and that terrible contract they good in my book

Because that move was necessary NOW for 2018

go-away.gif

Oh so it's about the timing of the deal. If they would have did the same thing at the end of next season y'all would have been ok with it? I find that hard to believe.

Oh so it's about the timing of the deal. If they would have did the same thing at the end of next season y'all would have been ok with it? I find that hard to believe.

How dumb are you bruh?

I've said in this thread multiple times the only way this trade makes sense is if you have a deal ready to go.

If we strike out next offseason I'll sit back and wait for the excuses.

Cap space though [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Last edited:
Moonman ain't wrong that if they can't get any marquee FAs in 2018, magic and rob deserves some slander

However, we also fired Mitch for a good reason when he signed us to crap deals and couldn't get any good players to come to LA

Moonman ain't wrong that if they can't get any marquee FAs in 2018, magic and rob deserves some slander

However, we also fired Mitch for a good reason when he signed us to crap deals and couldn't get any good players to come to LA
Hell even I have agreed with that. They gotta execute. But I'm still not believing if former roster guard #1 was traded after next season, especially if they think he's due for a breakout year in the same deal for cap space that there wouldn't have been riots in the streets. Cause there are are multiple people lamenting the fact we didn't get enough for roster guard #1 period or that we gave up on him too early. 

Last edited:
No doubt, they gotta execute the plan
And the plan is next summer

But by all means, carry on with the slander a year early cuz [redacted] was shipped out

Hell even I have agreed with that. They gotta execute. But I'm still not believing if former roster guard #1 was traded after next season, especially if they think he's due for a breakout year in the same deal for cap space that there wouldn't have been riots in the streets. Cause there are are multiple people lamenting the fact we didn't get enough for roster guard #1 period or that we gave up on him too early. 
We drafted his replacement anyway...it's not like it was a big loss.
Can't wait to defend BI and Lonzo this season.

reality show is a go.

Its just a bunch of clips that we've all seen on youtube put together.  

Last edited:
It's ok, Lavar just tryna raise money for his family.

By talkin about other teams players. S'all good.

Did you complain about how Embiid and Simmons are talking about other teams players while they never played.  Are they being a distraction?

Lets wait and see how it affects his play.  If it doesn't then I dont care.  If it does then we can address the issue.

I think the reality show grants us a 5-0 start, so I support it! It helps us basketball wise! Get on board!

Did you complain about how Embiid and Simmons are talking about other teams players while they never played.  Are they being a distraction?

Lets wait and see how it affects his play.  If it doesn't then I dont care.  If it does then we can address the issue.
I'm with that... kinda.

First off, it's not just about Zo's play. If Pops puts any pressure... EVEN A TINY BIT THROUGH PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE TWEETS... any pressure on the FO or Walton.... ABOUT ANYTHING... that needs to be criticized even though it has nothing to do with Zo's play.

Second, we're not addressing shhhh. 
laugh.gif
 People stay forgetting this when they discuss drafts and free agency and defensive rotations and what not. We're not doing shhhh but watching and talking.

Other players, talking about other players?!?!?!?!? [emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji] *Gasp*

:lol:

No, I don't sweat players that have played against other players thru childhood (or other players like them)

A dad, just tryna raise awareness for his company, shouldn't be sayin a ************* thing. Ever. But hey, he just tryna earn money for his kids. All is forgiven. [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom