**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Aaron Bruski @aaronbruski

Wolves appear to be floating OKC’s 2018 pick for anybody that will take on Cole Aldrich’s $7 million deal. 

2 mil partial guarantee if he's waived before June 20th 2018. 

Could be an easy way to grab a pick for next season since we don't have one currently. 

Last edited:
eh im down for rondo for 1 year

worst case scenario is we cut him if he acts up

if we do get two max players next year are you guys cool with trading ball and ingram for another superstar if available?

george westbrook lebron any of those two and ball will never see the ball again

I just wouldn't understand the person Rondo would serve. What would motivate Rondo to come over here to come off the bench with the mentor role. We've already seen he can be an fickle fellow. Unless he expects to start then would that put Wonder Kid Zo to the bench. I think not.

So I wouldn't understand the signing of Rondo

Lakers come out and say they're looking for high character guys, shooters and defenders. 'Hang back' while all those guys get taken off the market then pursue Rondo.

i rather get rondo for 1 year

can we afford both on 1 year deals?

We have 26 mil in cap right now. 18-20 for Dion and 6-8 for Rondo should work. Dion only made 2.8 mil last year and only 20 mil in his 5 years so far.

Last edited:
For the right price, sure, I'd be in for Rondo. His Boston days are long behind him, but I think in a professional, team-oriented situation, he's a solid contributor. Wasn't a problem in Dallas.

Back
Top Bottom