**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Player A

13.2 ppg 43% fg 40% 3p 85% ft 56% efg 10.6 fga 25.9 mpg

Player B

15.8 ppg 42% fg 39% 3p 64% ft 48% efg 14.4 fga 30.1 mpg

[emoji]129300[/emoji]

Rondo and Waiters?

Anything more than a 1yr deal for these 2 high-character team-first guys I'm done!!!

Last edited:
No ****

WHO CARES?

Nothing different than another chucker just like NY.

If we are starting to have wink wink deals with Robs "guy" or Kobes "guy" that makes me very hesitant.

Last edited:
Dion loves Riley
Probably just leveraging us to get a fatter deal should Hayward not sign with them

If we get Rondo I can see Walton doing to Ball what he did to D'lo last year...sit Ball for random 10-12 minute stretches and have Rondo (the more vet player ala Lou Will) play and then bring Ball in with 2 min left in the game.

I will give Rob and Magic the benefit of the doubt and assume they will sit with Rondo before signing him to a 1 year deal and say we only want you here as a mentor...don't get too comfortable and command **** because we will drop your sorry *** - in a much nicer way of course

What's so bad about Dion? Fill me in

I know he's a get buckets kinda dude, but teams need scoring off the bench i.e. Lou, Swaggy, prime Terry, Crawford etc

What's so bad about Dion? Fill me in

I know he's a get buckets kinda dude, but teams need scoring off the bench i.e. Lou, Swaggy, prime Terry, Crawford etc
He is the ultimate ball stopper. He has no conscious with shooting.  He literally use to airball shots with Russ and Durant both on the court and would come down and the it again and again and he didn't even see what the problem was.

His usual statline was like 14 points on 4/17 shooting and he probably would look at those stats and think he was balling.  He doesn't make the extra pass and will easily lead the lakers in attempts per game next year.  Admittedly I didn't watch him much the last 30 games with the Heat last year, when he played much better I hear

Back
Top Bottom