**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Interesting things going on regarding our big men.
So we traded #28 for #30 and #42. Then we draft Hart at #30, who would could have just drafted at #28 and not done the trade. But in getting the #42, we take Thomas Bryant. So the whole reason we did that trade was solely to draft Thomas Bryant.

Then we waive Tarik Black. This tells me that the organization sees Zubac and T. Bryant as the future centers for this team after one year of Brook's mentorship. That's good news. They're obviously really high on young Zubac and both of our future centers can shoot.

Yup, I've only watched the DX strengths and weaknesses vids for Bryant, but I really like him at 42. Needs to work on his body, but he might be the elusive rim protector with outside shooting.

PF is stacked too, unless they think Kuzma can back up BI.

I wanted them to trade up for Mitchell or Luke but I'm really happy with the picks.

is shabazz a bum?

never seen him play just remember the hype and he's an LA dude, but could maybe provide bench scoring- he's unrestricted.

George hill anyone ?
Thinking we end up with either rondo, collison or hill on one year deals

Last edited:
@wojespn: Free agent George Hill and reps are meeting with the Lakers today in Los Angeles, discussing a one-year deal, league sources tell ESPN.

I know most of you dudes will probably be ":rofl:" because everything we do is apparently idiotic but I personally like this signing a lot if we can close it.
Hill can shoot.

@wojespn: Free agent George Hill and reps are meeting with the Lakers today in Los Angeles, discussing a one-year deal, league sources tell ESPN.

I know most of you dudes will probably be ":rofl:" because everything we do is apparently idiotic but I personally like this signing a lot if we can close it.
Hill can shoot.
This thread been in shambles since the trade

Hill can shoot.

Would love Hill on a 1 yr deal. Takes so much pressure off lonzo. Would love that.

Last edited:
rest of the FA class should be getting 1 year deals due to last years summer class, there's no money with these teams right now until possibly next year

Didn't expect to be back till friday cuzz of the D.Lo/front office and Lavar nonsense convos, but this George Hill thing is intriguing.

Hope it happens.

Didn't expect to be back till friday cuzz of the D.Lo/front office and Lavar nonsense convos, but this George Hill thing is intriguing.

Hope it happens.

what part of the country you at now tupac?

Back
Top Bottom