**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Completely agree on Boogie.

Strike that: not COMPLETELY.

Quick-tempered dudes like him and Artest and Rodman need a STRONG, WELL RESPECTED coach that THEY Know is the best thing to ever happen to them, a coach that THEY know will be juuuust fine without them.

When you put dudes like Boogie in a situation where he thinks he's the coach's meal ticket, or the coach is a newb or not very well respected: disaster.

So no, I'm not with Boogie. Only team he could benefit from is the Spurs. Mark my words, if Popp never coaches him, he never wins a championship.

Since we're talking Boogie, might as well do it projecting forward... If you really want Boogie.

It's just easier to just let the team grow and reshuffle for 2018 when Paul George & Boogie Cousins are free agents. Also making sure we do not worry about what happens with them (sans major injury) in the meantime. Don't worry about who will trade for them, or what they'll offer. Just ignore it completely.

If we assume Russell, Ingram & Randle our Starters going forward for the future.

Clarkson, Nance Jr. & Mozgov off the bench (if Cousins is here)

Then everything is about
1. Getting Luol Clang off the roster :lol:
2. Finding a Younger Defensive Wing as a backup, particularly at PG.

And pitching what we have to the both of them.

Doing that, is much easier than trading away what would likely be Russell & Randle (at the least)... And basically becoming the Kings with a lot more limited upside as a team than we do now

Not saying we get Paul George or Boogie. We could very well strike out if we're not moving in the right direction in the next 154 regular season games we have left between now and 2018 free agency. But just saying that it is much easier to let it come to us as opposed to going after Boogie and limiting the upside

Last edited:
I think it safe to safe to say any laker fan with a brain is against trading for his bum ***

Didn't he basically shut down and quit when they played us last week? :lol:

right now is the best time to trade randle for boogie since hes on a little streak playing well. randle/zubat/deng for boogie/gay. then dlo for rustle westbrook. banner in 2017. do it mitch :nerd:

Unless Mitch pulls off another Pau-like trade then no way. I'm higher than most on Boogie but with better options on the horizon, don't give anything up. Praying to basketball gods for PG in the next few years. 

STAPLES_Center-100.jpg

Back
Top Bottom