Some players we may possibly go after:

CJ Miles
Jodie Meeks
Ben MacLemore
Steve Novak :lol:

prepare for an underwhelming free agency period

Edit: I wouldn't be surprised if Luke brings in Farmar and/or Sasha

Last edited:
Can we do a Randle + Deng package in a sign and trade for Blake Griffin? If he signs his extension and is then traded (just like CP3), he'd still come off the books next summer right? So we'd still maintain that cap flexibility? I know he's injury prone and I've never liked him but I'd be very interested if we could pull that off.

Why would any team trade for Randle and take Deng's contract if they know Randle is gunna be a free agent and they can sign Randle without taking Deng's contract next summer anyway? Everyone knows the Lakers aren't gunna resign him.

Nobody is taking Deng's contract for free. Clarkson & Randle aren't enticing enough to make a team want to take on Deng's contract. Only reason they got MoZgov off was because they included dlo & the fact that Brooklyn has a Russian owner :lol:

You would have to give up Ingram to get rid of Deng's contract and I doubt the Lakers are willing to do that. Most likely scenario is riding Deng out this year, then try and trading him next summer and if that doesn't work stretch him.

Last edited:
Blake is about to get 30 million per year...hell nah to that...let the Suns or Celtics over pay him

Blake is about to get 30 million per year...hell nah to that...let the Suns or Celtics over pay him

Thank you. People are so attracted to the name and refusing to see the big picture. Blake has no place on the lakers moving forward... not money wise or skill wise.

BI and Kuzma are ahead of Deng on the depth chart IMO

You never know, all this talk about how bad he is may motivate him to have a great training camp

don't matter though, his feet and legs are done.

BI and Kuzma are ahead of Deng on the depth chart IMO

You never know, all this talk about how bad he is may motivate him to have a great training camp

don't matter though, his feet and legs are done.
I dont think so

Remember last year Waltons rotations always included a vet playing (Deng, Mozgov Williams)  we only shut those fools out once we wanted to tank.  No pick next year means we will try to utilize vets more.  By vets I mean our only remaining "Vets" Deng, Clarkson and Randle.

I mean two weeks ago we thought Zubac would be starting but it will be Brook, Nance, Randle playing much more than Zubac will.

Last edited:
Playing Moz and Deng was tanking :lol:

We want to win now, you go with your better players. Deng isn't one of them.

Hopefully he's gone anyways.

Last edited:
I predict Brook Lopez will be a 25/7/3/2 guy and make the all star team.  Whose spot will he take?  Probably DeAndre since no CP3

Last edited:
Whitlock on The Herd saying Zo could be Telfair or Felipe Lopez......dangerous to hype him up so much so soon

7 boards a game? I doubt it.

For people who don't want Bron cuz his age, wilt was 32 when he joined the Lakers, did you not want him either? Also didn't have access to the technology/MedicalDevices/Steroids/Doctors that Bron Bron has at his disposal [emoji]128513[/emoji] (They do share freakish genetics)

Last edited:
PG needs to be adament to Boston, Houston, etc that there's 0% chance he plays anywhere but LA after next season if he really wants to be here.

That will give us huge leverage in trade talks

Last edited:
PG needs to be adament to Boston, Houston, etc that there's 0% chance he plays anywhere but LA after next season if he really wants to be here.

That will give us huge leverage in trade talks
Yea

Will be interesting to see how things unfold in the next week or so.  If everyone stays in their own respective teams this should put us in a much better position.  

It would be annoying if he flips flops about wanting to win vs playing in LA.  He doesn't come here he doesn't come here- whatever

Should not give up Ball or BI since he could always be our rental for a year ala Dwight Howard

Last edited:
7 boards a game? I doubt it.

For people who don't want Bron cuz his age, wilt was 32 when he joined the Lakers, did you not want him either? Also didn't have access to the technology/MedicalDevices/Steroids/Doctors that Bron Bron has at his disposal [emoji]128513[/emoji] (They do share freakish genetics)

That team already had Jerry West, Gail Goodrich, and Elgin Baylor. Wilt was the move to supposedly put them over the top. And that still didn't work for another 4 seasons.

Back
Top Bottom