**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I don't really understand wanting Rose. I feel like he would devalue Clarkson, like we did last year. Also he doesn't fit the new "ball movement" trend the Lakers have going. Doesn't he also have some other issues? He went missing for a day not even a year ago.

Wow crazy to see the downfall of the cavaliers happening to quickly. Glad this happened after George and all the other top free agents were gone lol

Karma is a b**ch Dan Gilbert

I don't really understand wanting Rose. I feel like he would devalue Clarkson, like we did last year. Also he doesn't fit the new "ball movement" trend the Lakers have going. Doesn't he also have some other issues? He went missing for a day not even a year ago.

Yep, this is a Magic/Rob pursuit, not Luke. Luke doesn't want a ball stopper like Rose. Magic wants a big name

Looks like I have 11 months to prepare for the inevitable. My gawd.

midas whale trade ball now if you guys want kyrie so bad. that backcourt wont work especially with kyrie wanting to be the man

Just keep the Lebron-organization-cancer away from LA. Dude ain't gonna be out here trying to run the Lakers like some of these third world franchises. All he's gonna be doing in LA is pulling a Steve Nash in his final years all while working his side deals. F that drama.

I'd take the Kyrie-Ball combo though. Didn't want Ball at first because of the dad drama, but you gotta give the kid props for summer league.

Still remember 2013 like it was yesterday. That season looks washed before all star break and kobe literally carried that bum team to 8th seed while everyone doubted him. I remember watching that game vs the gsw and thinking not like this when he hurt his knee before tearing his achilles. And then that happened. I wasnt really surprised he shot the FTs tho. Basically, those FTs were a big FU to the warriors before they became who they are today. :pimp:

Just keep the Lebron-organization-cancer away from LA. Dude ain't gonna be out here trying to run the Lakers like some of these third world franchises. All he's gonna be doing in LA is pulling a Steve Nash in his final years all while working his side deals. F that drama.

I'd take the Kyrie-Ball combo though. Didn't want Ball at first because of the dad drama, but you gotta give the kid props for summer league.

All Facts

The only reason I don't want Lebron here is because he'll just f up our progress. He's going to want to win now, and have great teammates. I don't wanna see Magic & co. trading our away future.

Back
Top Bottom