**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

ojfjlcxk94fz.jpg

Same here.

It’s kind of a bummer that other team stores have better access to jerseys compared to the Lakersstore website. Top franchise in the league when it comes to selling merchandise, yet the online experience stinks. SMH :smh:

Hoping that Nike.com will have Lonzo’s authentic jersey, I can’t justify paying $35 shipping to Hawai‘i from Lakersstore.com :smh:

I wonder when we can buy the Nike jerseys.

Lonzo will be the first purchase.

Horrible photoshop job and pure laziness on trying to make the icon jersey look like a classic :lol:

Not as excited as I thought I would be about the new jerseys. They are extra meh. And I don't know what nike was thinking with those baby blue faux minneapolis Lakers joints.

The Nike jersey roll out has been a disappointment. Hopefully the incoming tees and hoodies make up for it.

Disappointing for sure
Hoping the quality and feel make up for the bland design

And the shooting shirts and hoodies/jackets better be on point

Dudes on twitter have come up with much better jersey designs for all teams than Nike did.
It's weird for a company as iconic and resourceful as Nike to create such crappy, mediocre jersey designs for the NBA...

Dudes on twitter have come up with much better jersey designs for all teams than Nike did.
It's weird for a company as iconic and resourceful as Nike to create such crappy, mediocre jersey designs for the NBA...
Should have licensed to BBB instead

I agree though, the jerseys to me are worse actually. Not just "meh", but BAD.

Nike Dri Fit Laker shirts will hopefully be the biz.

Agreed about the online Laker Store being trash. But NBA.com store isn't too bad.

I do wonder the price point on the jerseys. I know adidas was charging 299 per authentic.

From what I have seen these jerseys aren't worth more than 199 but Nike will find a way to over charge. But if these hit NDC, the jerseys should hit sales and clearance eventually.

Adidas made it very hard to get authentics. Hoping Nike is not the same.

Back
Top Bottom