**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Lonzo needs to find his way in terms of learning how to score in the NBA

So far he’s limited by his mechanics and his passive mentality

He has a lot of work to do

brook was on tonight. shoulda pulled randle out earlier. then again brook commited that dumb *** foul

For a young team, we were able to keep close to Portland and almost got a win.

This would have been a blow out last year against us.

Kuzgawd doe

Dame, bruh.

I knew it was cash.

BI sagging a little too much, man.
yea i never understood why defenders dont crowd the offensive player when the clock hits 2 seconds. LIke what is he going to do in 2 seconds? Just put your hands up and stand right in front of him

Overall good game even with the L but dame is cold blooded.
They took care of the ball more for the most part. KCP tied it up.
Tough loss of nance, but kuzma and randle will get those minutes.
Kuzma looking good. Lonzo with zero points isn't that bad, the office was rolling and he had a bunch of hockey assists and he isn't that bad of a defender unless he's guarding dame.

We can't close for ****.

Pelicans, up 5 or so late in fourth and we stink it up last few minutes.
Raptors the same.
Today up 6 late in fourth and in full control...then we choke.

Thats 3 losses we could have and should have had if we had a closer. Ingram was suppose to be that guy for us but it aint coming into fruition late in games unfortunately.

We lost this game in the 1st quarter, can't let teams come out like that, definitely need to see zo looking for his shot, but I'm still mad they called that foul on zo with 1:56 on the clock and it looked like a clean block to me and lillard fell over himself

Reactions: DLF
Too many times he’s not agressive when there are driving lanes, Dlo had the same problems early on TOO PASSIVE

He’ll learn

Back
Top Bottom