**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Tell me the lineup when Zo sits with fouls. GP2? Kuzma point guard?

It/KCP/(Kuz or Wear)/Randle/Zubac

I wouldn't be mad if he went with TB & Zubac as the two bigs when Randle needs a breather. Try something different idk.

GP gotta suck for Ennis to be getting PT over him lol

Probably shouldn't play KCP as the 3 while BI is out. Let Wear and Kuz get those minutes.

It/KCP/(Kuz or Wear)/Randle/Zubac

I wouldn't be mad if he went with TB & Zubac as the two bigs when Randle needs a breather. Try something different idk.

GP gotta suck for Ennis to be getting PT over him lol

Probably shouldn't play KCP as the 3 while BI is out. Let Wear and Kuz get those minutes.

IT, who you hate, and KCP facing 40+ minutes without "some" breather.

Ennis sucks, but him playing 10 minutes isn't ruining the season. (Obviously, as I've been stating)

30+? Then yeah, absolutely. But that's not what we're seein.

IT, who you hate, and KCP facing 40+ minutes without "some" breather.

Ennis sucks, but him playing 10 minutes isn't ruining the season. (Obviously, as I've been stating)

30+? Then yeah, absolutely. But that's not what we're seein.

KCP been playing 40 minutes with the injuries. The issue is him playing the 3 when we don't have any other guards. Luke shouldn't do that. Let Kuzma/Wear/Randle/Brook/Zubac take all 146 minutes at 3-5. Maybe throw some Bryant minutes in there if u can.

KCP at 3 should only be done at crunch time so you can play Lonzo/IT/KCP/Kuz/Randle and not have to worry about them getting tired cuz the game is almost over.

I dislike IT, but I recognize that he's a NBA level player who does things well. I don't want him on the team long term, but that doesn't mean I don't want him playing right now. He's infinitely better than Ennis.

come on man luke didnt learn from the last time he put ennis in?

is there nobody else that can buy time?

you dont play ennis at all if you got dame and cj on the other end

brian ****ing cook could guard them better

Hopefully this IT/Ennis/KCP/Wear/Zubac lineup doesn't give up too a big of a lead.

Edit: he took out Ennis and put Kuzma at 3 and moved KCP back to 2.

GOOD JOB LUKE.

Lol you and CP got a blood feud going

Look I understand Ennis is bad and Luke's just using him to buy his guards a breather. That doesn't mean I have to like him. Like I understand his purpose lol.

Cp is my guy I'm just trynna get my point across.

Yoooo the sign holder dude got hella fat, where’s that gif ?

C3E8A235-B814-40D0-B1F6-9B6F997D771C.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom