**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Xvw_Dv_Jw.jpg

Biggest priority this offseason beyond the big name free agents is getting a good backup ball handling guard. Our offense is disgusting without Zo or BI handling the ball for us.

Last edited:
Biggest priority this offseason beyond the big name free agents is getting a good backup ball handling guard. Our offseason is disgusting without Zo or BI handling the ball for us.

Maybe they can snag Holiday from UCLA in the 2nd rd

BI out.
IT out.

Who's creating their own shot on this roster?

These guys struggling to dribble on their own.

Over 6 minutes without a FG, til Lopez hits a 3........with 1 second left on the clock.

I was told someone on this roster can get their own shot, but not against the Kings I guess.

Hopefully BI/Ball come back for the last couple games.

Frustrating game to be sure. We lost to a team that Is openly tanking.

I know a lot of people are of the sort that these games don't mean much because we're not going to a playoffs There is no need to trot Ingram and Ball out there but I disagree. These games are important for building chemistry and continuity. I've said it a few times but I don't think we've had a single game with our entire Post trade deadline roster (IT, Ball, Kuzma, Ingram, Hart).

The injury situation with this team has been beyond frustrating, the moment a key player comes back another one goes out. Even if we're not in playoff contention I think it's important for our guys to play if they can. I feel like our training staff is overly cautious with our players.

Last edited:
Doubt BI or Ball play at Utah on Tuesday “just to play it safe”

Dummies

22-16 record in our last 38 games
And that’s with BI and Zo being out for extended periods

Cot damn injuries

Doubt BI or Ball play at Utah on Tuesday “just to play it safe”

Dummies

We're handling our injuries similar to the Warriors. They sit players out an extra game or two knowing that its not worth the risk of re-injury to win a regular season game or two. The issue is that we don't have Warriors-type depth. If we keep Zo and BI from playing then we're down to Ennis and Caruso playing point guard :sick::sick::sick:

So Ya'll telling me that You Rather Risk Re-injury to two of our building blocks for the sake of the regular season..... They'll have more than enough time to build Chemistry Over Camp & preaseason

Back
Top Bottom